What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How woeful are the Bulldogs!!!!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You obviously out of touch with your fellow members then. While i won't ever walk out of a game before fulltime or hand back my membership other fans have been doing it and are doing it.
What a load of f**king garbage. You're covering because you're yet another fan who's happy to publicly kick the team while they're down. You're not even willing to enter the 'Dogs forum to discuss it with fellow fans, you'd rather do it here amongst other NRL fans and it seems you get some sort of sick pleasure out of watching our own team fail, and others enjoy the fruits.

At least in 2008 and 2005 the effort was there. On Saturday night there was no effort.

Hysterical bullshit? or a truth you can't handle?
I've followed the club my entire life, and was there in those two years at all of those games. The effort wasn't there, particularly in 2005 when we still had the nucleus of the 2004 GF winning squad. You keep convincing yourself that a single mid-season loss to a team playing arguably their best footy since the 2008 Grand Final is...
I have never seen such a disinterested display by any football team ever in the NRL.
... while the rest of us who actually support our team (win, draw or loss) will get on with looking forward to the next home game against Cronulla in two weeks.

Pissweak support.

BDGS

Bench
What a load of f**king garbage. You're covering because you're yet another fan who's happy to publicly kick the team while they're down. You're not even willing to enter the 'Dogs forum to discuss it with fellow fans, you'd rather do it here amongst other NRL fans and it seems you get some sort of sick pleasure out of watching our own team fail, and others enjoy the fruits.

You should really stop yourself before making unsubstantial assmuptions about a person you don't know.

I've followed the club my entire life,

good on ya, so i have so get off your high horse.

and was there in those two years at all of those games. The effort wasn't there, particularly in 2005 when we still had the nucleus of the 2004 GF winning squad.

There was more effort in each of those games then anything i witnessed at the ground on Saturday night.

You keep convincing yourself that a single mid-season loss to a team playing arguably their best footy since the 2008 Grand Final is...

So its about the result? If you think that's what its about you have no idea.

It's about the way a team plays and what a team puts in. Losing 100-0 but having passion and pride in yourself and in your team is better then that performance. Only a low number had any kind of pride or passion in their performances on Saturday.

... while the rest of us who actually support

the rest? you know every single supporter of the club now?

Well if that's true, explain the calls out of the ground made by Bulldogs fans disgusted at their teams performances. Calls like "if you aren't going to compete come sit with us" and "f**king dig in or get off".

When you are done with that, explain half why half the 'support' left before full time.

Don't you try and lecturer me about passion and pride in the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs team.

our team (win, draw or loss) will get on with looking forward to the next home game against Cronulla in two weeks.

I'm looking forward to our next club game next week against the Windsor Wolves at the crest before i'm worrying about the game against the Sharks in the NRL.

You see, i support the club. Not just the NRL team.

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
The Dogs looked like they were there to make up the numbers in that match and that is shocking demo of the coach possibly losing the dressing room i wouldnt be surprised if he gets the tap on the shoulder,
That being said Manly were simply irresistible and no top 8 side would have kept pace last night

For the Dogs fans 1 bad match doesnt equal a public hanging

BDGS

Bench
The Dogs looked like they were there to make up the numbers in that match and that is shocking demo of the coach possibly losing the dressing room i wouldnt be surprised if he gets the tap on the shoulder,
That being said Manly were simply irresistible and no top 8 side would have kept pace last night

For the Dogs fans 1 bad match doesnt equal a public hanging

Fair comments.

Again i will stress it's not about the being 'bad' or playing 'not good enough' it is the way the players play with pride and passion along with their effort. It wasn't there and its not good enough ever.

Simply embarrassing.

Hopefully that pride, passion and effort is there in two weeks time because we are playing against a team that always has pride, passion and effort despite being not the best of quality NRL side.

Spot On

Coach
The Titans crossed the Dogs line at least six times last week. THE TITANS! The writing was on the wall. They are in deep shit if they lose to the Sharks after the bye. Tigers, Panthers, Storm and Warriors after that. Hmmm.

Timmah

Staff member
You should really stop yourself before making unsubstantial assmuptions about a person you don't know.

good on ya, so i have so get off your high horse.

There was more effort in each of those games then anything i witnessed at the ground on Saturday night.

So its about the result? If you think that's what its about you have no idea.

It's about the way a team plays and what a team puts in. Losing 100-0 but having passion and pride in yourself and in your team is better then that performance. Only a low number had any kind of pride or passion in their performances on Saturday.

the rest? you know every single supporter of the club now?

Well if that's true, explain the calls out of the ground made by Bulldogs fans disgusted at their teams performances. Calls like "if you aren't going to compete come sit with us" and "f**king dig in or get off".

When you are done with that, explain half why half the 'support' left before full time.

Don't you try and lecturer me about passion and pride in the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs team.

I'm looking forward to our next club game next week against the Windsor Wolves at the crest before i'm worrying about the game against the Sharks in the NRL.

You see, i support the club. Not just the NRL team.

:lol: Now you're playing the "I support the club better than you" card. Do you realise how desperate, pathetic and unstable that makes you look?

My apologies for living 100km away and not making it to every NSW Cup game.

Still interested as to why you want to be seen as this massive awesome Bulldogs fan when you've deliberately and publicly encouraged other fans to lay the boot in.

Teams put in bad performances, last night was one of them. Your reaction in your OP (which seems completely at odds with some of your posts since, mind you) is utterly bizarre and doesn't sound like someone who is "supporting the team".

ByRd

First Grade
One of the most painful games i have had to sit through. I knew from the start that the boys looked off and none were interested, it was just a pathetic and disgusting "effort". We have had worse losses in 2005 & 2008 but those teams has worse rosters whereas last night (although we were missing a few) we still fielded a competitive side but did not even come close.

The writing has been on the wall pretty much all season. Against the top sides we have been exposed and are so far off the mark and have only beaten teams below us on the table. The teams play is just ordinary and even in a 22 point over the GC Titans it still was an average effort and it showed against a top team. Each week, the same problems have continued to show up and the team has no go forward, the same defensive problems and our options in the attacking zone look like an u6's side.

I have never been a big fan of Moore and it is time for him to go, he is an average coach and we need a change. Someone from outside of the club that has no ties that can bring in a fresh attitude, enough is enough. At the Bulldogs we expect better and last night was the tipping point, anyone could of seen that performance coming.

BDGS

Bench
One of the most painful games i have had to sit through. I knew from the start that the boys looked off and none were interested, it was just a pathetic and disgusting "effort". We have had worse losses in 2005 & 2008 but those teams has worse rosters whereas last night (although we were missing a few) we still fielded a competitive side but did not even come close.

The writing has been on the wall pretty much all season. Against the top sides we have been exposed and are so far off the mark and have only beaten teams below us on the table. The teams play is just ordinary and even in a 22 point over the GC Titans it still was an average effort and it showed against a top team. Each week, the same problems have continued to show up and the team has no go forward, the same defensive problems and our options in the attacking zone look like an u6's side.

I have never been a big fan of Moore and it is time for him to go, he is an average coach and we need a change. Someone from outside of the club that has no ties that can bring in a fresh attitude, enough is enough. At the Bulldogs we expect better and last night was the tipping point, anyone could of seen that performance coming.

Exactly.

Kevin Moore should be given the opportunity to pull us out of this position and if he can't it should be Kevin No Moore.

No doubting we have had worse losses, just never a worse attitude in respect to pride, passion and effort.

Timmah

Staff member
Again that's where I'll disagree. I've seen worse attitude, worse passion and worse effort. The only reason that opinion is at the fore for some is because it's the freshest memory.

richies

Juniors
Wow.

I hate hysterical bullshit like the above.

We're 7th. Still top eight. Can't fall out of it until at least the Sharks game. We have the playing stock to turn things around, and were missing three of our best last night in Hodkinson, Eastwood and Tolman.

There is no doubt the performance last night was sub-par and lacked effort and attitude but it was a far cry from the sad days of 2008 and late 2005.

Some members should have a long hard look at themselves if they're handing back memberships. Supporting a team means through thick and thin.

If you don't like it, don't support - and don't even think about crawling back when we're back on a high.

you cant blame injuries though we really dont have that many compared to some
tolman right up there eastwood can be hasn't shown it this year and trent well not sold on him yet needs to take control and run the ball more
I doubt any real hard core fan has handed back there membership.

BDGS

Bench
I doubt any real hard core fan has handed back there membership.

I doubt it as well, but if 1 membership gets handed back that is a cause of concern straight away for me.

Again that's where I'll disagree. I've seen worse attitude, worse passion and worse effort. The only reason that opinion is at the fore for some is because it's the freshest memory.

That may be the case, i doubt it though, ask me in 6 months.

Timmah

Staff member
I doubt it as well, but if 1 membership gets handed back that is a cause of concern straight away for me.
Really?

I have enough faith in the club at all levels to know that they'll recover that membership quite easily and add more to it.

The thing that gets up my nose most is that so many of the critics, bandwagon jumpers and boot-layers of this weekend will be the same ones who'll lay claim to loyal and never-dying support next time we win the premiership.

BDGS

Bench
Really?

I have enough faith in the club at all levels to know that they'll recover that membership quite easily and add more to it.

If one membership gets hand back and we sign another two members to make up for it. We are still down by one membership, we could of had that one membership plus the new two memberships.

Multiply by 100 and that is a lot of members.

The thing that gets up my nose most is that so many of the critics, bandwagon jumpers and boot-layers of this weekend will be the same ones who'll lay claim to loyal and never-dying support next time we win the premiership.

I hope you aren't referring to me here.

Latest posts