What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Huge wrap on Parramatta Eels' 17-year-old Bevan French

strider

Post Whore
f**k all you death riding sad sack sons of bitches .... Bevan rocks and you all need to lay off him

Ok ok .... i may have an alterior motive here .... bevo just wished me a happy birthday - god love him ..... no no - he really took the time to send me an sms

ffs bernie - an sms from the dude who just got dropped ...smfh

Gronk

Staff member
f**k all you death riding sad sack sons of bitches .... Bevan rocks and you all need to lay off him

Ok ok .... i may have an alterior motive here .... bevo just wished me a happy birthday - god love him ..... no no - he really took the time to send me an sms

Happy birthday moffo. :gift:

Dibs

Bench

Hi Lee Mossop here, just wanted to wish you happy birthday on behalf of the Parramatta Eels, I’m in, are you?

Gronk

Staff member
Watching the Sunday Footy Show, Slater just said that Ryan Papenhuyzen is 80kgs.

Hang your head in shame Bev. Get an angry face :rage: and get involved.

Tooooks

Bench
Watching the Sunday Footy Show, Slater just said that Ryan Papenhuyzen is 80kgs.

Hang your head in shame Bev. Get an angry face :rage: and get involved.

I’ve never really bought the “he’s too small” stuff. Slater himself wasn’t big, nor was Ben Barba.

Chipmunk

Coach
Could possibly go down as the most over hyped junior in the clubs history, although he has some fierce competition for that prize.

Gronk

Staff member
Could possibly go down as the most over hyped junior in the clubs history, although he has some fierce competition for that prize.

2016 says hi. I’d say not overhyped as his 2016 season was amazing. 19 tries in 13 games. Not sure if teams worked him out or he’s got the yips or combination of both, but something is stopping him in his tracks.

TheParraboy

Staff member
2016 says hi. I’d say not overhyped as his 2016 season was amazing. 19 tries in 13 games. Not sure if teams worked him out or he’s got the yips or combination of both, but something is stopping him in his tracks.

Unknown quantity + pace to burn

coaches worked him out and prepare for him

This melbourne kid, lets see where he is next year

JokerEel

Coach
French only has 2 options stick around and hope that the club get coaches that can help improve his game or go to a Club like the Storm or Roosters where he will improve. If he leaves just for a first grade Spot at Tigers or another crap club he will fizzle out and be playing RMC in not to long...

Chipmunk

Coach

That's a massive straw your clutching at if you're pulling up stats from 3 years ago. He's spent most of the time since in reserve grade.

Give yourself an upper cut.

Happy MEel

First Grade
He played 11 of those games on the wing. He has been pretty average at fullback since and terrible on the wing once opposition teams worked him out.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
That's a massive straw your clutching at if you're pulling up stats from 3 years ago. He's spent most of the time since in reserve grade.

Give yourself an upper cut.
He's clutching 19 straws (from 13 games).

...and by straws, I mean tries.

19 tries in 13 games illustrates that the hype was legit at the time.

Would you have said he was overhyped after that season? No f**king way.

Any decline thereafter, isn't a case of him failing to live up to the hype as he had already done that in his first season.

Face it Chippy, it was a stupid statement. Give yourself a dozen.

Latest posts