What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hughes' FOURTH county ton

Catsby

Juniors
Michael Atherton
Alec Stewart
Mark Butcher
Nasser Hussein
Mark Ramprakash
John Crawley

What a ferocious batting lineup that was.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Haha, Ramprakash. I was a fan of his, back in the days. I remember a test at the MCG where he hit a ball that looked for certain to go to the boundary and he just stood there and admired it, pulled up short and one of the Australian's chased hard and they only got a single :lol: Summed him up pretty well.

:lol:

broncos70

Juniors
lol scoring a century over there at the moment is like scoring a century in first grade cricket in sydney lol the competition isnt too great at the moment over there..i think people are forgetting how weak their comp is compared to australia's

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
lol scoring a century over there at the moment is like scoring a century in first grade cricket in sydney lol the competition isnt too great at the moment over there..i think people are forgetting how weak their comp is compared to australia's
Perhaps his 60 odd average in first class here ain't enough either.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Anderson is bowling pretty well, but he'll be limited when bowling to left handers

aussies1st

Staff member
Must say his OD game is coming along very nicely now. First ever OD 100 and he backed it up with a quickfire 50.