What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hull FC want Jason Ryles

Ribs

Bench
Three more without a clue about rugby league forwards. The number is growing.

If all our players put in like him we'd be unbeaten.

idiots.

Ribs

Bench
He's been playing 70 minutes a game and making a mountain of yards, consistently above about 30 tackles and tops our offloads.

Deadset, the number of dickheads here is incredible.

SoftSydney

Juniors
Atten

Doust buy him a first class ticket and drive him to the airport along with Browny ASAP, dont stop for anything just floor it.

Johns Magic

Referee
I was massively disappointed when he re-signed with the Dragons after rumours that he'd agreed to terms with Newcastle.

gords

Juniors
Ryles does put in but he is also a moron. Drops simples passes , throws crazy passes and gives away stupid penalties galore. The game against Cronulla comes to mind he had done some good things but screws it up by giving away the penalty that won the game for Cronulla

t-ba

Post Whore
Exactly. He's about as dumb as Watmough was in 2004.

Kills almost all positive aspects of his performance. Surely he could just cut some of the sh*t out of his game?

The Dodger

First Grade
he must have taken the stains fans advice when they told him to f**k off to england at the cronulla/stains game.

Johns Magic

Referee
Did you know that this year Ryles has made the 2nd most tackles and the 3rd most metres of any prop in the NRL?

Yep, he's useless.

Did you know that this year Ryles has made the 2nd most tackles and the 3rd most metres of any prop in the NRL?

Yep, he's useless.

Exactly. Not sure why he cops so much flak. I do realise he can be frustrating to watch with his lack of discipline etc. I expect him to fire under Bennett.