What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunt has asked for a release

SHOULD BEN HUNT BE MOVED ON BEFORE THE 2024 SEASON?

• Yes

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheRev

Coach
Definitely wont be staying for 26, its just a qn of can we source a workable replacement for an immediate trade.. or we have to bite the bullet for 1 more season.

SEAT 1A

Bench
I reckon Benny is just mentally over the joint.

Add the end of season review on his performance, I can't see anything changing over the offseason.

Were that lies for next year, who knows. Hopefully, the club can get a transfer sorted.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Surely the Storm with Hughes, Munster, Wishart and Pezet, one of the last 2 would be tempted if offered first grade spot at the Dragons. One of these guys may be the difference to what gets Saints to a finals series. Wasn't Widdop in a similar position playing second fiddle at the Storm and Saints got him from there. I must say Saints have had some luck with the Storm in getting Widdop & Kurt Mann under the same circumstances. Didn't Haran come from the Storm. Surely he can be useful for something with having some connections at the Storm.

Also I thought Storm were trying to get money off the cap to have some room for Stefano. Saints can throw in Lawrie and Rava. 2 for the price of 1.

Wolfgang90

Juniors
Surely the Storm with Hughes, Munster, Wishart and Pezet, one of the last 2 would be tempted if offered first grade spot at the Dragons. One of these guys may be the difference to what gets Saints to a finals series. Wasn't Widdop in a similar position playing second fiddle at the Storm and Saints got him from there. I must say Saints have had some luck with the Storm in getting Widdop & Kurt Mann under the same circumstances. Didn't Haran come from the Storm. Surely he can be useful for something with having some connections at the Storm.

Also I thought Storm were trying to get money off the cap to have some room for Stefano. Saints can throw in Lawrie and Rava. 2 for the price of 1.

Pezet would be good but knights also want him.