What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunt has asked for a release

SHOULD BEN HUNT BE MOVED ON BEFORE THE 2024 SEASON?

• Yes

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Supposedly sighted in Brisbane hours after Sharks match… don’t see how that’s possible but reported by Michelle Bishop
BH probably hired his own jet to take him north (using some of the millions the Dragons have paid him) so he could escape the terrible weather down south. He could have departed straight after the game as he had no need of a shower because he didn't raise a sweat during the game!

Mojo

Bench
We should have let this guy go, instead we reward him with the captaincy, its obvious after the last 2 games what he is doing, if that is not a prime example of tanking by running 5m then i dont know what is. Just as we thought Griffin was doing damage by staying this is the same case.
I'm sure we will let him go, as soon as there's a reasonable offer made. I agree he shouldn't be Captain. In fact, I'd seize the opportunity to drop him to ressies and try a few new combinations. We still don't know whether Sulli can nail it at 7. I feel sorry for the young bloke. He's still being blocked by this boof who has been very public about the fact that he doesn't even want to be there.

getsmarty

Immortal
We should have let this guy go, instead we reward him with the captaincy, its obvious after the last 2 games what he is doing, if that is not a prime example of tanking by running 5m then i dont know what is. Just as we thought Griffin was doing damage by staying this is the same case.

We will not be letting him go without getting an adequate replacement.

So Glad flanno is running the show...previously would have been released and we gain nothing.

justadragon

Bench
We will not be letting him go without getting an adequate replacement.

So Glad flanno is running the show...previously would have been released and we gain nothing.
So we keep him in the NRL as our captain so he can play the way he did and blocking some other halves combo we may want to trial. I agree with maybe trying to get something for him but for christ sake at least put him in rezzies. I dont care put Herring in there or Turner with Sullivan at 7, we cant continue on this massive spiral and not do anything. Now is the time to really find out what we have under proper game conditions.

Illusion

Bench
So we keep him in the NRL as our captain so he can play the way he did and blocking some other halves combo we may want to trial. I agree with maybe trying to get something for him but for christ sake at least put him in rezzies. I dont care put Herring in there or Turner with Sullivan at 7, we cant continue on this massive spiral and not do anything. Now is the time to really find out what we have under proper game conditions.
He is toxic he has to go ......