What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunt has asked for a release

SHOULD BEN HUNT BE MOVED ON BEFORE THE 2024 SEASON?

• Yes

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wolfgang90

Juniors
Hunt needs to fk off from the right & play on the leftside. Amone was soo good on the right side v raiders. Imo this is Hunts proper week of training with the team in months so Carr didn't also want him to play on a newish side of the field for him. I think we'll see it next game though, or later in the season.

TheRev

First Grade
Hunt needs to fk off from the right & play on the leftside. Amone was soo good on the right side v raiders. Imo this is Hunts proper week of training with the team in months so Carr didn't also want him to play on a newish side of the field for him. I think we'll see it next game though, or later in the season.
Yep this is the main problem with a Hunt/Amone spine.. it completely wastes Amone.. maybe Hunt is still leaving and Amone will *sit (Thx DB :p) right for 2024..

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Our club is not his 1st choice, so piss him off as he’d be my last choice Captain & halfback in 2024.
Your club could have got the spoon without him though.
I agree with you that he's a sad case for a captain. What example is he setting for your young blokes.
My cousin who captain/coached the Dragons would be turning over in his grave with the state of the game regarding this.

Nutz

Bench
Our 2024 season is already being derailed. This needs to be sorted quick smart. Either f**k him off or make an example of him now. Start fining him for bringing the club into disrepute with his public comments. Once it starts to hurt his back pocket I’m sure he’ll shut his f**king mouth.
Interesting mate. Can the club actually do that?

saintmar

Juniors
How BAD will Flano look after he let Bud go to keep this sook and now he leaves?
It will NOW define his coaching stint at the Dragons
Yes. Still get rid of Benny.Better late the keeping him
Should have NEVER been signed.
Should have NEVER been extended.
AND should have been RELEASED IMMEDIATELY when we had the chance.
Good luck off loading him now.

KingFlanno7

Juniors
Just let flanno do his thing...posting these type of threads, just give the journos who lurk here license to continually recycle this story line.
Hunt is the one giving them ammo, this is a public forum mate, dont be dumb and make out like this is changing or adding to the narrative of the story. Get of your high horse

Latest posts