What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunt has asked for a release

SHOULD BEN HUNT BE MOVED ON BEFORE THE 2024 SEASON?

• Yes

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and upset gus as well
Karma for his SGI review that kept Mary on for another year.

His “expert” commentary is really struggling these days.

Barely talks about the game, just how wonderful the last try scorer is and how he knew his dad back in the day.

Back to Mary, the eels fortunes took a dive once he was sacked as assistant lol. Who would have thunk that? I’m still after one of those SGI jester hoodies @Gareth67.

Anyway, always a good day when organised crime bows out of the finals.
And the finger to James Graham for favouring the miscreants over SGI.

I’m surprised they got that many fans through stadium security, maybe James paid some cash there as well.

Sorry James, no amount of money would get me into a footy game supporting the dogs. I’d rather see Mary’s majestic paddles, flashing the same colour of course.

Last edited:

Dragons4me

Juniors
Karma for his SGI review that kept Mary on for another year.

His “expert” commentary is really struggling these days.

Barely talks about the game, just how wonderful the last try scorer is and how he knew his dad back in the day.

Back to Mary, the eels fortunes took a dive once he was sacked as assistant lol. Who would have thunk that? I’m still after one of those SGI jester hoodies @Gareth67.

Anyway, always a good day when organised crime bows out of the finals.
And the finger to James Graham for favouring the miscreants over SGI.

I’m surprised they got that many fans through stadium security.

I could add something similar but it's probably best I don't! 😉 😉 😉

I could add something similar but it's probably best I don't! 😉 😉 😉
At least Flanno had a swing this year despite Hunt. I heard a rumour that Flanno kept him to piss him off and had the gun to his head for quite some time.

I hope so.

Otherwise from a Tiger perspective, Mary seems like Craig Bellamy to us and we could sure use Duftys attitude in defence!