What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunt - How many weeks?

How many weeks for Hunt?

• Total voters

legend

Coach
O weeks but Anasta should be suspended for looking like such a dick on national tv. Give him six weeks minimum.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
He should get 1-2 weeks. Anasta was falling, but it's still the defenders responsibility not to take this head off.

good on ya rooster fans! most other clubs fans would be all over this saying "Hunt should get 20 weeks" or some sh*t. but all of you besides one have been man enough to say what you really think. good stuff. rooster fans on this forum cop a bum wrap i reckon.

If anasta doesnt slip, its not even a penalty. the 2 points on our for and against record is punishment enough.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
pennywisealfie said:
good on ya rooster fans! most other clubs fans would be all over this saying "Hunt should get 20 weeks" or some sh*t. but all of you besides one have been man enough to say what you really think. good stuff. rooster fans on this forum cop a bum wrap i reckon.

If anasta doesnt slip, its not even a penalty. the 2 points on our for and against record is punishment enough.

I agree with you but given what happened last week it is there only option.

As Crocker's hit on Stewart went unpenalised in last years final I don't see why Hunt will do time.

Parra Guru

Coach
It probably wasn't as bad as it looked, however I don't think all the back slapping he did after it will do him any favours. It wasn't very sporting to go around high fiving everyone after the ref just put you on report.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
melon.... said:
he should get what Morley got for shouldering the head of that Souffs idiot...the souffs idiot was falling too and Morley copped weeks.

Hunt deserves 2...for the stupid smirk alone.

Why is every idiot on these forums so one eyed? You wanted Riley Brown rubbed out for a legal hit yet "Paging Mike" should get none for an illegal hit where a precendent was already set with Morley? He'll get 2 weeks.

And the fact that you can't tell the difference between a shoulder charge intended to cause harm, and accidental high contact betrays you.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Parra Guru said:
It probably wasn't as bad as it looked, however I don't think all the back slapping he did after it will do him any favours. It wasn't very sporting to go around high fiving everyone after the ref just put you on report.

I'm pretty sure Hunt didn't realise until after all the back slapping and high fiving, that he'd got Anasta high. You could see on the replay that he had his eyes closed at the moment of impact, and didn't see Anasta go down until he had run a few paces after collecting the ball. Then you could see one of the Broncos tell him something and he went over to Anasta.

JW

Coach
Indeed Frank, that's another non-issue. Initially, as far Hunt was concerned he'd just pulled off a beauty of a shot which resulted in a turnover. Not long after though he went over to Anasta to check up on him, with Anasta revealing that Hunt had apologised.

Parra Guru

Coach
No I meant AFTER the ref put him on report! Not straight after the tackle. They were still carrying on after the ref made his decision.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Parra Guru said:
No I meant AFTER the ref put him on report! Not straight after the tackle. They were still carrying on after the ref made his decision.

I didn't see that, but I would guess that it was more concilliatory gestures than celebrating. I mean they were penalised, it's not like Hunt forced a turnover and put the Broncos back on the front foot.

Latest posts