What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunt the tripper

Dutchy

Immortal
Exactly, Penrith treated him like sh*t. No player would have re-signed in that situation.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Obviously i was watching the game. I saw the incident and thought nothing of it at the time. Considering i usually get rowdy over the smallest thing i dont think he will be suspended. Maybe a charge however.

Exactly, Penrith treated him like sh*t. No player would have re-signed in that situation.

Penrith didn't lose that much. Wallace is not a messiah or anything, he just looks good besides Lockyer. I didn't exactly have any sympathy for him either. He's poor for NSW and has the hide to call himself a blue while playing for the Broncos, a club that's so full of itself and always takes but never contributes anything for the good of the game.

If he plays, I would like to see Hunt suffer a terminal injury next week and then he'd miss out on his AFL contract. Prays to injury gods :pray:

aussie7798

First Grade
well wes naiquama got 2 weeks for a trip that did not connect so that must make hunts one a grade 5 lol

Hanscholo

Bench
Tripping is hugely frowned upon in this game, and for good reason. It normally always results in a suspension, and a few years back more than likely a send off for even the most avg of trips. Im sure the NRL will take the opportunity to get rid of Hunt as well, his career is over.

Country Bronco

Juniors
It was a dive by soward that caused all this sh*t. He deserves a grammy.:lol:. In all honesty I missed it. I was too busy watching the broncos win.

Sleep

Juniors
I didn't notice it at all during the game. Hunt has always come across as a fair player to me. Plays the game harder than anyone else I can think of. He's been outstanding this year.