What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunt to AFL???!?!!

baddog

Juniors
so it seems some afl 'star' tried to crack it for the western reds. glad to see that turned out well for both parties.

why can't i get the name garrick morgan out of my head?

El Diablo

Post Whore
he'll probably win the Browneye in his first year :lol:

he'll be able to get on the drugs now too and have is name not made public with their weak as piss 3 strike policy

Noa

First Grade
Its probably been said but now he'll be able to have gang-bangs in cubicle and swallow buckets loads of Red-Bull and legal drugs to his hearts content and no-one will ever find out about it.

Scorpio30

Bench
They have positions in AFL?

That's like saying there are positions in a Seagull fight over a chip.

:lol:

On the weekend some AFL team had an extra player on the field...I was trying to figure out how the f**k you would be able to count the amount of players out there but I guess they saw an empty seat on the bench and had to find out who was missing.

As a game of afl closely resembles group sex it is not surprising they recruit someone with experience in this area.Sharkies beware.

:lol:

On the weekend some AFL team had an extra player on the field...I was trying to figure out how the f**k you would be able to count the amount of players out there but I guess they saw an empty seat on the bench and had to find out who was missing.

lol

Jesus, how could anyone tell there was an extra player on the field with all that mess going on, especially someone south of the Murray, they can only count to 18 after taking their shoes off. Then they can count to 22.

Tommax25

Bench
I read about this in one of the daily telegraph email updates. I loved the headline "Qrigin Star Switches to AFL". In their euphoria over this news and their rush to get this out and in the public asap they misspelled origin.

Thomas

First Grade
f**k Wally not being happy. Silly old fool.

It's a free world and if Hunt wants to go play Aussie Rules then good on him. It's not his fault he can't earn what he wants in the NRL. It'd be fair to say that NRL players are probably the most underpaid pro sportsmen in the world, wouldn't it?

And I laughed at his comment about "not being welcomed back". Pigs arse. If he comes back to the NRL in a few years clubs will be falling over themselves to sign him.

RL experts like him said the same about Wendell, Lote and Rogers when they went to RU.

Thomas

First Grade
lol

Jesus, how could anyone tell there was an extra player on the field with all that mess going on, especially someone south of the Murray, they can only count to 18 after taking their shoes off. Then they can count to 22.

And with eleventy hundred interchanges going on who knows what the f**k is happening.

ozjet1

Lol this is so dumb! KH is a joke. f**k we really need to ban players for good that switch (Bar Wendell :) ). They are treating RL as a joke because they know they will be accepted back so easily when the switch goes to sh*t!

the NRL IS a joke unfortunately.

i was walking though Moore Park the other day, past the two stadiums, and thought to myself how every other world class city has big crowds at its sport in common.

Sydney on the other hand has a sport which struggles to get 15k to games and play out of dump stadiums where teams struggle to make a quid so the uniform is a virtual mobile billboard.

Simply put, the overwhelming number of people who play and then end up administrating the game of rugby league in this country, are plain dumb, & aggressive oafs.

a change in the perception of the rugby league player, and the image of the game as whole, needs to change for it to get it to the next level.

j5o6hn

Juniors
I await the AFL reaction to Hunt next foray into pub toilets,drugs ect,fights ect,then you will see all the fearless NRL reporters hop into him and the AFL ones run for cover.
I was kidding about the NRL reporters.

aqua_duck

Coach
its a very expensive gamble, he doesn't strike me as someone suited to AFL, he's not overly tall, kicking and handball skills in particular are questionable and really isn't that quick either. Hunt is good at running hard and straight, which is useless in AFL because you can't get tackled with the ball and his passing game is good which is useless because your not allowed to throw the damn thing

Brutus

Referee
f**k Wally not being happy. Silly old fool.

It's a free world and if Hunt wants to go play Aussie Rules then good on him. It's not his fault he can't earn what he wants in the NRL. It'd be fair to say that NRL players are probably the most underpaid pro sportsmen in the world, wouldn't it?

And I laughed at his comment about "not being welcomed back". Pigs arse. If he comes back to the NRL in a few years clubs will be falling over themselves to sign him.

RL experts like him said the same about Wendell, Lote and Rogers when they went to RU.

As soon as there's a cross-code issue to discuss you'll find Thomas in here almost instantly sticking it up rugby league fans.

Whether it's his first love RU or his other preference over RL, AFL.

Keeping the bastards honest is obviously his slogan.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
It doesn't say State of Origin Rugby League.

He played Aussie Rules State of Origin...

I don't understand all the fuss.

Karmichael Hunt has a silly first name and a possibly offensive combined name.

As a footballer, he must be OK to make first grade and SOO - but compared to Boyd, Folau, Inglis, Lockyer, Thurston, Thaiday, Price, Hayne, Kimmorely, Creagh etc, I wouldn't pick him in my top 20.

Let's face it - if the money was there, he'd be donning the skirt and firing up for the Thunderbirds.