What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am 100% i know who will win the NRL this year

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: great call walt
bloody queenslander that bloke, not a product of the fine canberra region

RABK

Referee
*double post*

Sorry i get pretty excited when talking about Alan Tongue.

Charlie124

First Grade
jimmyo said:
Weird about all you Elliot hating Raiders, I think most people would rate him among the best 3 coaches going around. I guess we'll see this year what he's made of.

Top 3??? :crazy: maybe top 16

Kilkenny

Coach
No one could have reasonably predicted the premiers since 2002 and I dont see this season being any different.

History is against the Broncos as they won last season.

To be honest I have no idea which after all makes it so exciting.

simon says

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
:lol: great call walt
bloody queenslander that bloke, not a product of the fine canberra region

All yer best "locals" come from QLD......Meninga,Belcher,Walters......I could go on and on.But you do have a fine record of pinching QLDers....

Since you stopped getting them you may have noticed the premierships went and dried right up.

Funny that.

simon says said:
All yer best "locals" come from QLD......Meninga,Belcher,Walters......I could go on and on.But you do have a fine record of pinching QLDers....

Since you stopped getting them you may have noticed the premierships went and dried right up.

Funny that.

Thats true, but at least they didnt have lego pieces for shoulder joints...

Why is it that your hanging sh*t on raiders fans?

We like to be optimistic, every other fan is pretty much doing the same, lol

jimmyo

Juniors
VictorTheViking said:
Why is it that your hanging sh*t on raiders fans?

We like to be optimistic, every other fan is pretty much doing the same, lol

I'm still pi*#ed about the '89 Grand Final - Balmain were dudded, DUDDED! :fist:

hrundi99

First Grade
simon says said:

Clyde, Stuart, Daley, Mullins, Lazarus, Furner, Croker, Woolford...

Funny that.

Schifcofske, J Smith, Mogg, etc

You're a bit thick aren't you...?

simon says

First Grade
I just like teasing them.....they are so dumb and they just keep coming back for more.

I'll never tire of hearing how the ref robbed them,the media hates them,buddah's got it in for them,how their nuffy PL players are gonna win them the comp and how some average Joe has been robbed cos he didnt get selected for Origin.

Its a constant source of amusement.

Latest posts