What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can understand the angst of NSW fans

Loudstrat

Coach
Everything you post is an anti-something.......you hate QLD and the Broncos the most

We get it

STFU you moron.
I actually like Queensland.

I just like exposing the pissant ones like yourself.

Like your post quoted above. The sentiment is about the realisation that something is hated, therefore the hater should "STFU"

Well, moron, with your rampant NSW hate, I take it you will follow yuor own creed - and close your account?

BTW, I hope you cleaned the klingons off the 2nd cubicle in the gents last night. I hear that the kebab caravan did a roaring trade last night, mainly from those pissed blokes after that wedding reception at Fox Hills Golf Club.

Big Pete

Referee
Lets be honest though. Supporting the PNG bid is only done to make yourself look good.

PNG has no chance in hell of securing a post in the NRL.... ever.

You'd be naive to think any piece of good will a club does in public isn't done for the purpose of positive PR.

I'm just saying the Broncos have done their bit.

I'm still waiting for Strats sources. Thought it was against the rules to post quotes without sources?

I read AuDragon's post as he perceives the Titans as just being another NSW club due to their high influx of NSW based talent and as a result he'd prefer other NSW clubs over them.

Last edited:

Loudstrat

Coach
That's the best you could come up with strat? Deny and regurgitate bull s**t that you basically made up, or lines that you distorted?

No wonder you're a laughing stock around here.

Such as........?

When you got nothing but stupid personal attacks, you know you've lost.

Please quote, with proof, where I have made something up.

Stuff like that Phil Gould represents all of Sydney's thinking would be a start.

AuDragon

Juniors
"I'm not fond of the Titans because I see them as a NSW based team, and state trumps clubs in terms of loyalty. I prefer Penrith and Newcastle."

It's funny how often people like AU seek to clarify a comment they made so that people don't think they are idiots - and they actually confirm it.
No stupid, you can try to deform my sentences as much as you like, but the fact I regard the Titans as a NSW team, makes them no different from any other team in the NRL, bar the Broncos and Cowboys.

I know you lack comprehension skills, but I can't make you a drawing as I suck at it. Maybe you can ask one of the asylum orderlies to explain it to you?

Big Pete

Referee
Such as........?

When you got nothing but stupid personal attacks, you know you've lost.

Please quote, with proof, where I have made something up.

Stuff like that Phil Gould represents all of Sydney's thinking would be a start.

Read my posts in this thread.

Big Pete said:
As much as this is a troll thread you'd be very naive to think a Sydney entric attitude doesn't exist within the game. It was only a week or so ago when one of the biggest media personalities put forward his idea of a conference system featuring a Sydney side and the rest and even last year there was plenty of press about how good it was to have an all Sydney grand final. It's not just exclusive to the media either, I've seen plenty of posters say the same on here.

Now tell me where is the line I say, Phil Gould represents all of Sydney's thinking? He's just an example.

Loudstrat said:
Like Big Pete demanding I have a reference for Cullen's whinge about expansion clubs in QLD, but he thinks they are helping out somewhere so therefore they are the flag bearers of expansion!

Show me where I said that? Never said they were the flag bearers.

You're nothing but a liar.

Bluebags1908

Juniors
You probably went to the same geography school as GI too, right? :sarcasm:

The Titans strategy is to identify themselves with NSW. Their team is full of NSW'men, they deliberately target the population south of the Tweed (which serves as border between Qld and NSW loudtard), and most of its fans are NSW'kers leeching on the beautiful state of Qld.

JW, most Broncos I know won't support the Tits for the above mentioned reasons, vice versa. You should have a look at our forum (BHQ), and you would find it difficult to discover anything other than a strong dislike of the "Toidans".
It's a completely different story with the Cowboys though, despite what Beave would like people to believe.

You should be grateful to the Gold Coast for promoting themselves and junior development in North Coast of NSW. Look at all the NSW players that Queensland can try and con us all into being Queenslanders to pick for their State Of Origin team. It continues a long tradition... Inglis, Bartrim, Billy Moore... all NSW born & bred.

Bluebags1908

Juniors
No stupid, you can try to deform my sentences as much as you like, but the fact I regard the Titans as a NSW team, makes them no different from any other team in the NRL, bar the Broncos and Cowboys.

I know you lack comprehension skills, but I can't make you a drawing as I suck at it. Maybe you can ask one of the asylum orderlies to explain it to you?

You regard Gold Coast as a NSW team? I think you are the one that lacks comprehension skills.

Bluebags1908

Juniors
You probably went to the same geography school as GI too, right? :sarcasm:

The Titans strategy is to identify themselves with NSW. Their team is full of NSW'men, they deliberately target the population south of the Tweed (which serves as border between Qld and NSW loudtard), and most of its fans are NSW'kers leeching on the beautiful state of Qld.

JW, most Broncos I know won't support the Tits for the above mentioned reasons, vice versa. You should have a look at our forum (BHQ), and you would find it difficult to discover anything other than a strong dislike of the "Toidans".
It's a completely different story with the Cowboys though, despite what Beave would like people to believe.

South Sydney have heaps of Queenslanders in their team. Do you consdier them a Queensland tam? :lol:

Loudstrat

Coach
Read my posts in this thread.

Now tell me where is the line I say, Phil Gould represents all of Sydney's thinking? He's just an example.

Show me where I said that? Never said they were the flag bearers.

You're nothing but a liar.
You have spent all this morning trying to clarify yourself - saying one thing and then "oh no, I meant something else"......

In the quote below........

As much as this is a troll thread you'd be very naive to think a Sydney entric attitude doesn't exist within the game. It was only a week or so ago when one of the biggest media personalities put forward his idea of a conference system featuring a Sydney side and the rest and even last year there was plenty of press about how good it was to have an all Sydney grand final. It's not just exclusive to the media either, I've seen plenty of posters say the same on here.

It's not a big deal and this thread screams of poor sportsmanship but the denial by some of this existance is humerous.

You are using a sydneycentric attitude to support the general theme of this thread - that the world should see Brisbane v Manly as NSW v Queensland. And whenever I have suggested that Gould is not representing the attitudes of the majority of NSWelshmen, you have got all uppity.

If this Sydney centric attitude was not a major thing - and big enough to warrent the PF as being a defacto State of Origin - why the f*ck raise it in the first place?????????

I can predict one of two responses:
1) Let me clarify...........
2) I hate you &*^%$#

Brisbane are anti expansion and you know it. Ask Crushers and Chargers fans.

AuDragon

Juniors
How silly of me.

The GC must also be more "NSW" than Penrith or Newcastle too
So far, I haven't put you in the same basket case as loudtard and other idiots, but you're getting there... :sarcasm:

Maybe you could read my posts as a whole instead of only chosing the bits you want to manipulate for your agenda... :roll:

I support the Broncos and will back the Cowboys against any other club but them, because I regard the Cowboys as the only other genuine Qld club.

As far as the rest of the competition is concerned, regardless of where they're geographically based, I have preferences for the clubs I mentioned (which include one ACT, one NZ and 2 NSW clubs), and a strong dislike of Manly and 50uff$. The Titans merely belong to the "indifferent" category.

Is that so hard to understand?

Joker's Wild

Coach
Brisbane are anti-expansion in SEQ

AuDragon said:
So far, I haven't put you in the same basket case as loudtard and other idiots, but you're getting there...

Maybe you could read my posts as a whole instead of only chosing the bits you want to manipulate for your agenda...

I support the Broncos and will back the Cowboys against any other club but them, because I regard the Cowboys as the only other genuine Qld club.

As far as the rest of the competition is concerned, regardless of where they're geographically based, I have preferences for the clubs I mentioned (which include one ACT, one NZ and 2 NSW clubs), and a strong dislike of Manly and 50uff$. The Titans merely belong to the "indifferent" category.

Is that so hard to understand?

Well I havnt manipulated anything mate as I have quoted your entire post everytime, just highlighting the relevant parts that I see as contradictory.

you're entitled to feel what you want about any club. I just think its silly your preferences for clubs are based on location, or in your case "percieved location"

Last edited:

Mr Fourex

Bench
QLD is a big place with LOTS of RL fans........

Central QLD .......Sunshine Coast ....... Ipswich

I'm not really looking for a clone of Sydney where half the teams are within pissing distance of each other.

AuDragon

Juniors
You regard Gold Coast as a NSW team? I think you are the one that lacks comprehension skills.
4127992813_91c0640808.jpg

Big Pete

Referee
Loudstrat said:
I can predict one of two responses:
1) Let me clarify...........
2) I hate you &*^%$#

How is that any different from any other post on LU? Really?

Loudstrat said:
You are using a sydneycentric attitude to support the general theme of this thread - that the world should see Brisbane v Manly as NSW v Queensland. And whenever I have suggested that Gould is not representing the attitudes of the majority of NSWelshmen, you have got all uppity.

If this Sydney centric attitude was not a major thing - and big enough to warrent the PF as being a defacto State of Origin - why the f*ck raise it in the first place?????????

My point was that the OP had a valid complaint. While I don't think it's a major issue, I can understand why they do. Considering there's a similar thread whinging about the Qld centric media, then surely it's okay for a thread such as this to exist?

And on Gus, you never suggested. You asked me to clarify, I complied and then you lied about my answer.

Loudstrat

Coach
My point was that the OP had a valid complaint.
Can you please highlight the complaint in the following post?

The season is coming to a close; only ONE of the 4 teams left is a NSW based team and it's the one team many Cockroaches love to hate!

Sad, so VERY VERY sad.

Could only get worse when the Broncos win next week.

Will there be a call for the end of the current format of the competition?

;-)

:lol::lol:

For the sake of those who misread this: "NSW Fans" are those fans of NSW based clubs.

I must have missed the complaint bit. :roll:

Interesting though, According to Broncomum and AU - Titans fans are all NSW fans

Queensland logic ............. :lol:
While I don't think it's a major issue, I can understand why they do. Considering there's a similar thread whinging about the Qld centric media, then surely it's okay for a thread such as this to exist?
Where in the OP's post is the media mentioned you f*cking fruitcake??????

Fair dinkum, if you think the OP's thread was complaining about Sydney centric media, no wonder you reckon Brisbane are pro expansion.

Big Pete, you have lost the plot.

No wonder you are mates with AU "I have no idea where the state border is" Dragon and Mr Fourex, the Pendle Hill Service Station toilet cleaning refugee!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts