What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can understand the angst of NSW fans

Mr Fourex

Bench
You know what is funny? The Boresome Fourseome (Broncofanny, Foureskin, ClosetDragon and Pete boy kicked off this thread in some pathetic and lame attempt to claim the Broncos, minus Tin Man, were going to inflict abject misery for every resident from Tibooburra to Twofold Bay by beating Manly. This line of thought was flawed on a myriad of levels.

The funny thing is they have been owned so completely that Broncomum has dissapeared from the face of the earth, Fourex is desperately trying to distance himself from his Queensland bias, Pete now wants such threads banned and AU has gone into some sort of aniphilactic shock that some Queenslanders have actually berated them for their conduct!

This is, I repeat, a classic case of being OWNED!:lol::lol:

And all that......... from an Eels supporter

HAHAHA.gif

AuDragon

Juniors
You know what is funny? The Boresome Fourseome (Broncofanny, Foureskin, ClosetDragon and Pete boy kicked off this thread in some pathetic and lame attempt to claim the Broncos, minus Tin Man, were going to inflict abject misery for every resident from Tibooburra to Twofold Bay by beating Manly. This line of thought was flawed on a myriad of levels.

The funny thing is they have been owned so completely that Broncomum has dissapeared from the face of the earth, Fourex is desperately trying to distance himself from his Queensland bias, Pete now wants such threads banned and AU has gone into some sort of aniphilactic shock that some Queenslanders have actually berated them for their conduct!

This is, I repeat, a classic case of being OWNED!:lol::lol:

BTW, I am actually in Queensland as I type. Lovely place, full of cheerfully friendly people. Except the miserable geniuss listed above!!!
Well, that bit in bold explains the horrendus smell...

Have they transferred you to an asylum up here because you need vitamin D? They must have heard of vitamin tablets in Parramatta surely... :sarcasm:

And really, if you're going to use expensive words, at least spell them properly. It's anaphylactic shock and if you stay in Qld too long, you'll die of it, seriously!

Also, you may want to consult a dictionary about the meaning of the word owned.
When you're someone's b!tch, they own you, not the contrary... b!tch!

Slackboy72

Coach
Well, that bit in bold explains the horrendus smell...

Have they transferred you to an asylum up here because you need vitamin D? They must have heard of vitamin tablets in Parramatta surely... :sarcasm:

And really, if you're going to use expensive words, at least spell them properly. It's anaphylactic shock and if you stay in Qld too long, you'll die of it, seriously!

Also, you may want to consult a dictionary about the meaning of the word owned.
When you're someone's b!tch, they own you, not the contrary... b!tch!

Gee, Loudy's really riled you up. Too bad he didn't send any messages to the donkeys before friday night.

Big Pete

Referee
No that would be the stench of hypocrites.

It's got nothing on NSW.

Loudstrat said:
Gee, Loudy's really riled you up. Too bad he didn't send any messages to the donkeys before friday night.

It's gone both ways.

Can't say I've seen AuDragon resort to making up a fictional group name and then tell a bunch of fibs about them. But then again, we figured out a long time ago, by his own standards, Loud had lost it.

This troll thread, imo is one of the greatest troll threads ever. The thread creater is probably sitting at her computer thinking "ohhh shiiiittt 33 pages of troll".

Yall-postin-in-a-troll-thread.jpg

Boxxy_Troll_Thread.PNG

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Hutty1986

Immortal
I thought the world had gone mad, then I saw Fourex responding with a google image..order restored

Loudstrat

Coach
And Pete trolling after whinging about people trolling. You can delete yourself, Pete, save you falling off your high horse onto your thick stupid head.

AU, I was in a part of QLD that I'm not sure you would class as QLD. Then again, I could have been in Rocky beating a cane toad to death with a bottle of Bundy and you'd be ringing Inglis to confirm it was Tasmania.

Yes Slackboy, got 'em real wound up. I bet Fourskin's still peeling kilngons off the toilets at Pendle Hill Servo as we type.

Anyway, I'm back in NSW (no AU, I'm not in f*cking Beaudersert you sped). New South Wales. The state that holds Grand Finals.

Loudstrat

Coach
This troll thread, imo is one of the greatest troll threads ever. The thread creater is probably sitting at her computer thinking "ohhh shiiiittt 33 pages of troll".

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

No, she's thinking "Bloody hell. This seat is wet just like the ones at Lang Park!"

Silent Knight

First Grade
Loudy I think you can give this thread a rest mate. We're on the eve of what should prove to be a memorable NRL Grand Final and it's time to celebrate the success of teams based in NSW and New Zealand. We're not here to discuss the angst of Queensland fans, they bear no relevance this weekend :lol:

Loudstrat

Coach
Just replying to your wankery, Pete, as is my right. I've been away in QLD, and of course electricity was scarce north of the Tugan By-Pass, so I'm catching up :)

SK, you are probably right. Time to forget about those states whose season finished so long ago, and who are so deeply into their off season

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
You weren't replying to anything, you were just twisting my words from an earlier statement you commented on. *sigh* Then again, it doesn't surprise me, you 'lost it' a long time ago.

Big Pete

Referee
Still 'losing it' I see.

So you had to make another reply because you failed so hard the first time? :lol: I knew you were a joke but this is just too good.

Latest posts