What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can understand the angst of NSW fans

Knock On

Juniors
Thurston should be Australian of the Year. Talk about immortals. Thurston is better than all of them put together.

Knock On

Juniors
Once upon a time there was a great country called Australia but they put a line in the sand and called one people New South Wales and one people Queensland. Both shite names, I might add. So these two peoples destroyerd the great game of Rugby League through their jealousy, pride, wrath, anger, pettiness and lack of ability to have any common sense.

If the so called people in the know had just left it all as one state; we wouldn’t have any problems in both having to have a peeing competition every time they need to bend a banana.

First Grade
Quality bump. Funny reading the start of this thread in full knowledge that a Sydney team won the GF that year and it is looking increasingly likely that a Sydney team will win this year.

Newcastle isn't a part of Sydney :sarcasm:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Nor is Melbourne - at least one of those two clubs is certain to reach week 3.

firechild

First Grade
Newcastle are 0% chance of beating the chooks, Melbourne are about 25% chance. The other side of the draw is all Sydney so chances are it will be Roosters v another Sydney club. Smaller chance of Melbourne v Sydney club and inifinitely remote chance of Newcastle v Sydney club. If I was a betting man, I'd put my house on a Sydney team winning this year.

bottle

Coach
Once upon a time there was a great country called Australia but they put a line in the sand and called one people New South Wales and one people Queensland. Both shite names, I might add. So these two peoples destroyerd the great game of Rugby League through their jealousy, pride, wrath, anger, pettiness and lack of ability to have any common sense.

If the so called people in the know had just left it all as one state; we wouldn?t have any problems in both having to have a peeing competition every time they need to bend a banana.

You need a history lesson.

Knock On

Juniors
Qld clubs know they get treated worse in sydney, fact of life. nrl want’s them to be successful, but not to the point of winning the comp – just enough to keep up crowds & ratings which ar abysmal in nsw. just be honest & go back to caling it the sydney rugby league comp & give souths/roosters (gus gould’s foundation clubs) a gf now, don’t bother to let the others play.
melbourne never got a look in until it was 14-0 against souths, started to come back & that penalty when billy slater ‘scored’ was a joke. took away any momentum. It’s all about SBW (nice story from gus to make him politically acceptable after his dog act on the bulldogs) & russell crowe (mrs burgess is not a bad sort is she rus). how many burgei are too many? Hate manly with a passion but the 20 minutes of offside by the roosters at the end ensured they got belted.
‘N’ rl is a misnomer, why would a perth team bother coming in to get shafted. give us 2 more Qld clubs, dump the joke cronulla bunch & you can shaft more of our sides – that will make up for origin. also, how does an ex shark get to referee them in a sudden death final (talk about dracula & the blood bank).

no name

Referee
Qld clubs know they get treated worse in sydney, fact of life. nrl want?s them to be successful, but not to the point of winning the comp ? just enough to keep up crowds & ratings which ar abysmal in nsw. just be honest & go back to caling it the sydney rugby league comp & give souths/roosters (gus gould?s foundation clubs) a gf now, don?t bother to let the others play.
melbourne never got a look in until it was 14-0 against souths, started to come back & that penalty when billy slater ?scored? was a joke. took away any momentum. It?s all about SBW (nice story from gus to make him politically acceptable after his dog act on the bulldogs) & russell crowe (mrs burgess is not a bad sort is she rus). how many burgei are too many? Hate manly with a passion but the 20 minutes of offside by the roosters at the end ensured they got belted.
?N? rl is a misnomer, why would a perth team bother coming in to get shafted. give us 2 more Qld clubs, dump the joke cronulla bunch & you can shaft more of our sides ? that will make up for origin. also, how does an ex shark get to referee them in a sudden death final (talk about dracula & the blood bank).

Derp

Knock On

Juniors
even experienced judges in our judicial system carry their oww bias shaped on their own unique experience of life. Anyone who says ptherwise is deluded or lying. Why would a game with so much at stake $$$$ be an exception. How the NRL could let an ex Cronulla player referee a Cronulla semi final is just another example of their ineptitude, if only because they have drawn further criticism they could easily have avoided.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Newcastle are 0% chance of beating the chooks, Melbourne are about 25% chance. The other side of the draw is all Sydney so chances are it will be Roosters v another Sydney club. Smaller chance of Melbourne v Sydney club and inifinitely remote chance of Newcastle v Sydney club. If I was a betting man, I'd put my house on a Sydney team winning this year.
Only a 25% chance... even though they beat them this year in their only encounter?

Doomednow

Bench
What is this victim syndrome Queenslanders have? Wah wah too many Sydney teams in the finals/competition. One of those is due to the other and the other is due to the history of the game.

I'm all for another Queensland team, but Brisbane or its outskirts are the best option and the Broncos want none of it.

Latest posts