What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can understand the angst of NSW fans

Loudstrat

Coach
We can't ban somebody because they're a dick h**d only about 5 members would be left.

Yeah me and 4 other blokes, shit would get lonely! :D

I'm quite sure you and loudfart would be there to comfort one another......
I'm quite sure you would be the first d*ckhead banned!

Did I hear you grunt loudtard?

You should really clean the corner of your mouth, you're giving too much away... Must have enjoyed sucking those Manly c**ks, eh?
Oohh - nasty. Get a bit cut last night? Was it that you cannot handle a loss, or that you found out that many Queelsanders done give a sh*t about your stupid club?

But where's the fun in that?

Don't get me wrong, if it was up to me, the rules would be much more stricter but admin obviously want to give members their own freedom.

Fair enough. I suppose they have better things to do than babysit everyone, I no longer come to this part of the forum in the hope that there will be serious league discussion.

Slackboy72

Coach
What a great weekend for rugby league!

Rupert-Murdoch-0009.jpg

Donkeys and cheats, you're outta here.

AuDragon

Juniors
What's with your nic? Each way bet perhaps ?

Anyway, you lost and your team was again shown up to being the one man band with a mixture of pussys and thugs that it is.

Let me know when you get a playmaker....lol :lol:
Coming from a dragqueen, this is hilarious...

I'll mail you the sexual assault kit, since that butt hurt seems to be quite severe sweetheart.

I was going to ask you to use your brains regarding my nick, but who am I kidding? :crazy:

Slackboy72

Coach
Coming from a dragqueen, this is hilarious...

I'll mail you the sexual assault kit, since that butt hurt seems to be quite severe sweetheart.

I was going to ask you to use your brains regarding my nick, but who am I kidding? :crazy:

Is your achy breaky heart still bleeding?

Dragon

Coach
I can understand the angst of interstate wankers who think their sh*t dont stink.

P.S NZ is actually part of NSW, its in the bible somewhere

Broncos on the slide now with no Lockyer.
Storm emotion from cap scandal will wear off.

Fantastic both these teams won't be the forces they have been

AuDragon

Juniors
Oohh - nasty. Get a bit cut last night? Was it that you cannot handle a loss, or that you found out that many Queelsanders done give a sh*t about your stupid club?
I can handle a loss just fine, what I have difficulty tolerating is people riding other club's dicks to bag a club they hate, because their own club is dickless and their are choking of envy and jealousy. You and dogsdick are perfect examples of this, amongst a host of butt hurt dragqueens.

Yesterday, Manly fans gave it to the Broncos fans and I took it on the chin as long as they weren't geniuss of cliffyisgod calibre.

Not surprisingly, you were riding the coat tails of yet another troll thread to vomit your bile on one of the legends of the game.

Tonight I was 100% behind the Warriors, but you won't find me giving shit to the Storm fans because their club lost, next weekend I will be 100% behind the Warriors again, but you won't find me giving shit to the Manly if they happen to lose the GF, even though I despise their club.

But I guess all the above is too hard to comprehend for a keyboard warrior like you, wanking and drooling about the chance to give it to those successful teams called Broncos and Queensland.

AuDragon

Juniors
Is your achy breaky heart still bleeding?
Yeah, I was pretty gutted yesterday, but the better team won last night.
Given the youth and talent in my team, I can sleep easy knowing better things will come. Don't you wish you could say the same? :lol:

What makes it even better, is dragqueens riding Manly's dicks trying to stick it to the Broncos.
It immediately brings a pretty big smile on my face, as I remember that epic field goal in extra time a week ago. You know, the one that sent you packing in straight sets! :nwave:

Loudstrat

Coach
I can handle a loss just fine, what I have difficulty tolerating is people riding other club's dicks to bag a club they hate, because their own club is dickless and their are choking of envy and jealousy. You and dogsdick are perfect examples of this, amongst a host of butt hurt dragqueens.

Yesterday, Manly fans gave it to the Broncos fans and I took it on the chin as long as they weren't geniuss of cliffyisgod calibre.

Not surprisingly, you were riding the coat tails of yet another troll thread to vomit your bile on one of the legends of the game.

Tonight I was 100% behind the Warriors, but you won't find me giving shit to the Storm fans because their club lost, next weekend I will be 100% behind the Warriors again, but you won't find me giving shit to the Manly if they happen to lose the GF, even though I despise their club.

But I guess all the above is too hard to comprehend for a keyboard warrior like you, wanking and drooling about the chance to give it to those successful teams called Broncos and Queensland.

And this thread was created by that "sucessful team" bagging every NSW clubs fans, and fuelled by you and your "Gold Coast is not part of Queensland" bullsh*t.

Watch out or Pete will have you banned. Only after he has unsucessfully trolled, like here.

Anyway, you, Pete, xxxx and Broncos mum - lets summarise your thoughts shall we?

Don%2527t%2BCry%2BBaby%2B%25287%2529.jpg

big_matt

Juniors
Broncos on the slide now with no Lockyer.
Storm emotion from cap scandal will wear off.

Fantastic both these teams won't be the forces they have been

If you think the Storm wont be good next year then you don't watch very much footy. I seem to remember plenty 'storm definately wont make the eight' comments before the start of this season.

Big Pete

Referee
Good. Just like to add that im one of them. Im sick of the trolls on LU. Some are fun but there is just way too many now.

Aye, although you've got to take the good with the bad. How many South troll threads are there now? 4? Yet I bet the majority don't have a problem with it.

Latest posts