What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can understand the angst of NSW fans

innsaneink

Referee
The season is coming to a close; only ONE of the 4 teams left is a NSW based team and it's the one team many Cockroaches love to hate!

Sad, so VERY VERY sad.

Could only get worse when the Broncos win next week.

Will there be a call for the end of the current format of the competition?

;-)

:lol::lol:

For the sake of those who misread this: "NSW Fans" are those fans of NSW based clubs.

These posts always end the same way.

OP MIA

Another one bites the dust, they come, they go.

Who remembers ICE 777?

_Johnsy

Referee
LOL@the amount of hurt the Dragqueens are feeling.......:lol:

You tell yourself over and over. I have not seen one dragons fan not give credit to the Broncs in the game thread (V dragons) shame the same can't be said for your lot.

The funny thing is that you actually believe the drivel you spew. The loss I told you was coming must be still stinging. There is always next year.

_Johnsy

Referee
*Insert Willow*

Why so defensive ......... ? :lol:

Quality comeback.

The most amusing thing is, the issue you have with (insert your words) NSW'wankers is that they display sydney'centric' attitudes.

Yet you display the exact same attitude although it is a QLD'centric' attitude. You obviously detest Louddy's stance against all things QLD, yet you display the same towards NSW.

Are you really that much of a hypocrite or just as thick as shyte?

let me guess, it's ok though you're a QLD'er....cue banjoes.

HowHigh

Coach
The hurt after that massive choke in the 2nd half of the season, after you guys widely proclaimed you'd win again this year & compared your side to the greatest of all time such as Canberra late 80's-early 90's, Broncos '92-'93 etc.

lol well it was a dissapointing season after the way we started it but thats as far as it goes, my hate for the storm has nothing to do with that.

Nothing wrong with being confident in your team after they had won the previous season.

St. George Illawarra could beat Queensland.

:lol:

Yeah that was a bit much when people said to put the Dragons team up against QLD in origin lol

Mr Fourex

Bench
Quality comeback.

The most amusing thing is, the issue you have with (insert your words) NSW'wankers is that they display sydney'centric' attitudes.

Yet you display the exact same attitude although it is a QLD'centric' attitude. You obviously detest Louddy's stance against all things QLD, yet you display the same towards NSW.

Are you really that much of a hypocrite or just as thick as shyte?

let me guess, it's ok though you're a QLD'er....cue banjoes.

It's quite common for adversaries to have similar traits and it usually comes down to a case of mines better than yours. Your whole point about who is being hypocritical is moot

and a tad desperate.

_Johnsy

Referee
It's quite common for adversaries to have similar traits and it usually comes down to a case of mines better than yours. Your whole point about who is being hypocritical is moot

and a tad desperate.

No it is not a moot point. That is exactly what you are, a hypocrite. Just man up & admit it.

Mr Fourex

Bench
No it is not a moot point. That is exactly what you are, a hypocrite. Just man up & admit it.

So by your reasoning

any fan who defends their team or State against something being said by another team or state is being hypocritical.......is that it? Team A fans scream about shit calls going against them and get told by Team B fans to harden up and stop whinging

.......the next week Team B gets the rough calls and etc etc etc

QLD suck...Sam Thaiday is a grub Vs NSW suck Paul Gallen is a grub.......

The forum must be filled with hypocrites.......quickly now, run off and get them all to admit as well. :crazy:

_Johnsy

Referee
Team A fans scream about shit calls going against them and get told by Team B fans to harden up and stop whinging

.......the next week Team B gets the rough calls and etc etc etc

QLD suck...Sam Thaiday is a grub Vs NSW suck Paul Gallen is a grub.......

The forum must be filled with hypocrites.......quickly now, run off and get them all to admit as well. :crazy:

Some do, no doubting that, but you do not have the objectivity to look at an incident on it's own merits. You'll defend it for defending its sake. That's the difference, you don't get that simple concept, not very surprising.

Gallen & Thaiday are both grubs state allegiance does not come into it with me, with you it does.

Are you that embarrassed to admit that you cannot look at an incident without being blinded by a misplaced notion of state allegiance?, sad merkin.

As I said just admit it & man up princess.

AuDragon

Juniors
And this thread was created by that "sucessful team" bagging every NSW clubs fans, and fuelled by you and your "Gold Coast is not part of Queensland" bullsh*t.

Watch out or Pete will have you banned. Only after he has unsucessfully trolled, like here.

Anyway, you, Pete, xxxx and Broncos mum - lets summarise your thoughts shall we?
Yep, more of the same... or in other words, loudtard's got nothing as usual.

Keep trying princess, they sure give you enough internet time at the asylum. But make sure you don't choke in your bile, you wouldn't want your last thought to be about the Broncos or Queensland! :sarcasm:

Mr Fourex

Bench
Some do, no doubting that, but you do not have the objectivity to look at an incident on it's own merits. You'll defend it for defending its sake. That's the difference, you don't get that simple concept, not very surprising.

Gallen & Thaiday are both grubs state allegiance does not come into it with me, with you it does.

Are you that embarrassed to admit that you cannot look at an incident without being blinded by a misplaced notion of state allegiance?, sad merkin.

As I said just admit it & man up princess.

Look back in the Hodges hit on Morris thread. I said early it wasn't a good look ..... however it wasn't illegal

I then subsequently used Gallen as an example of a player being grubby and illegal.

So your assumptions are like most of your self opinionated rhetoric......full of holes.

f**k me, is this thread still going???

:lol:

Loudstrat

Coach
You know what is funny? The Boresome Fourseome (Broncofanny, Foureskin, ClosetDragon and Pete boy kicked off this thread in some pathetic and lame attempt to claim the Broncos, minus Tin Man, were going to inflict abject misery for every resident from Tibooburra to Twofold Bay by beating Manly. This line of thought was flawed on a myriad of levels.

The funny thing is they have been owned so completely that Broncomum has dissapeared from the face of the earth, Fourex is desperately trying to distance himself from his Queensland bias, Pete now wants such threads banned and AU has gone into some sort of aniphilactic shock that some Queenslanders have actually berated them for their conduct!

This is, I repeat, a classic case of being OWNED!:lol::lol:

BTW, I am actually in Queensland as I type. Lovely place, full of cheerfully friendly people. Except the miserable geniuss listed above!!!

Latest posts