What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I cant believe it but i hate Hayne!!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Our club would be stupid to let Hayne leave it until the last minute next year and I don't believe they would have. Anyhow I guess we just have to live with things the way they are and do the best we can under the circumstances which are far from ideal thanks to Hayne's selfishness.
Would you believe it if I told you that after he leaves we will continue to improve to a top four finish, and then he will come back and we will run last again?

Gronk

Staff member
No I'm not kidding. As I've said about a dozen times, unlike others I've got no problem at all with him wanting to leave and do other stuff, or with him deciding to leave. I have a big problem with the lack of notice. He doesn't owe us anything special.....just reasonable notice if he decides he wants to get out what he promised to do. Read my posts, not what you think I said.
As it turned out, Hayne gave us more time than Val Holmes gave the Sharks and a shed load more time than Judas Lyon gave us way back then.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Bump...

I was abused, humiliated, mocked.... but I was right all along f**kfaces.

Mate, in a couple of prediction threads start of the year, I predicted we'd come 9th in one, and dead last in another one. But in my case, I made the natives jubilant :D

stuck that up ya :D

84 Baby

Referee
The Tony Bartouchio dancers
images

Latest posts