What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

TheParraboy

Staff member

How good is that? Some of our girls have the moves that's for sure, looks like they had a great night, good on em, did Australia proud :heart:

Our cricket season should have ended right there, instead this chappell hadlee nonsense series
starting on Friday in Sydney :rolleyes: then game 2 in Sydney again :rolleyes: :rolleyes:. Seriously hope guys like Warner, Finch, Smith, Cummins, Starc are rested, prepare for the t20 series afterwards inNZ

Bazal

Post Whore
Oh my god, that is so yuck it makes me want to quarantine myself for 14 days.

That moon ball at about 1:45 gave me cancer. The chunky off spinner is so rank even @hineyrulz wouldn't take him home.

On an unrelated note I have decided to move to England.

Eelogical

Referee

That moon ball at about 1:45 gave me cancer. The chunky off spinner is so rank even @hineyrulz wouldn't take him home.

Just a bit of fun, mate. We all need a bit of a laff.

Bazal

Post Whore
Just a bit of fun, mate. We all need a bit of a laff.

You just don't understand cricket. There is no encouragement or joy to be had in the cricket community, only endless alpha-ing by those ahead of you in the pecking order until you retire from the game at 40 with seven leg injuries, an alcohol dependency, and no significant other.

How good's cricket?

Bazal

Post Whore
If you actually want something vaguely approaching a serious answer though...I wouldn't want to play anyone like that.

Partly because I would absolutely make an idiot of myself after about 8 balls trying to launch Fatty Longcock or whatever his name is halfway to Gloucestershire

hineyrulz

Post Whore

It was almost as bad as watching the womens 20/20 WC.

I'm thinking of making a comeback.

Eelogical

Referee
You just don't understand cricket. There is no encouragement or joy to be had in the cricket community, only endless alpha-ing by those ahead of you in the pecking order until you retire from the game at 40 with seven leg injuries, an alcohol dependency, and no significant other.

How good's cricket?
No worries, Booney.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

How good's cricket?
The eerily sounds like my bog average career, more on the back injuries and less on the leg ones.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Move to England.

We'll have rival teams. I'll captain the Nottingham Nutt Huggers and you can found the Dorset Death Riders.
You're on!! Well after the Corona virus. I'm going to have to lose a few teeth and maybe stain them with a yellow coloured substance to fit in.

Latest posts