What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

strider

Post Whore
images

I tell you what. Ian Healy wouldn't give this bloke a runner. But he's a pretty good cricketer. Glad they picked him....he wouldn't get picked here...they'd tell him to work on his fielding.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I've seen him belt balls out of the park in T20s, nice to see he's getting a run in a test match

Bat looks like a tooth pick in his hand

Gazzamatta

Coach
Make sure you watch "The Test" cricket documentary on Fox/Kayo.
Starts with Sandpapergate and concludes with our Ashes campaign in The Old Dart. Lots of inner sanctum stuff. Absolutely must see. Fantastic show for anyone remotely interested in Aussie Cricket. Dont miss it.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Make sure you watch "The Test" cricket documentary on Fox/Kayo.
Starts with Sandpapergate and concludes with our Ashes campaign in The Old Dart. Lots of inner sanctum stuff. Absolutely must see. Fantastic show for anyone remotely interested in Aussie Cricket. Dont miss it.

I think many will see JL in a different light. He certainly tells it as it is, and is sound tactically'

He was certainly the focus of the doco

Gazzamatta

Coach
I think many will see JL in a different light. He certainly tells it as it is, and is sound tactically'

He was certainly the focus of the doco
I certainly did. Very impressive. Love the way hes set about changing how the Aussies are perceived. How good was Smith and Stokes?

Last edited: