What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
these girls are just in a class of their own, didn't even need Pez

did it with 30 odd balls to spare

Great Serties to watch, Pakistan have a great team at present we had to play some pretty great cricket in the 3rd test to beat them.
Full credit to Cummins, the way he adjusted over the series to the pitch conditions and Uzzie with the bat was top shelf.
Smith needs some slips catching practice lol.
Swepson bowled too many full tosses, might be better for the run, but he is 28 maybe he need to look at Tanver Sanga for future.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Swepson bowled too many full tosses, might be better for the run, but he is 28 maybe he need to look at Tanver Sanga for future.

agreed, I don't think he is the answer, his run up is so short that its all basically in one step, there is no gradual build up and I reckon he would be more consistent with a slightly longer run up

he does give it a hell of a rip though but just not consistent enough to build up any pressure on the batsman

TheParraboy

Staff member