What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

King-Gutho94

Coach

How do you reckon these blokes would go in a cricket match.

Gutho seems keen got the full Aussie kit and sunscreen.

Whose the player standing up at the back with the brim hat on.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Guth looks more threatening than the Goat, might spin it more as well.

Wouldn't be hard. I reckon Gutho already gets enough spin off his grubby manager Ayoub.

What about Big Junior can you imagine him running into bowl. And what you would be thinking as the batsman. I wish we had vision of it. The sight of Junior running at you would be scary enough.

strider

Post Whore
I wonder who the best cricket players are? ... im gonna guess penisini is probably the all round sportsman type

Incorrect

Coach
Well played Heather Knight. Captain's knock if ever you saw one. If England can get within 50, who knows how things might go in the 2nd innings....

strider

Post Whore
I believe Nrown is an accomplished cricketer and was in line to play grade in his younger years before choosing league
Then why is he the only merkin with no whites on?

Imagine playing him and he has one of his old school mad merkin moments. You'd be at risk of being analed by a kookaburra