What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"I don't want to ruin the friendship"

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Hallatia said:
now that is just plain stupid. The point of marriage is free sex
ha ha ha

Obviously single, and will be for quite some time.

It don't work that way.

Apey

Staff member
Lol I've been in the same situation as you but I didn't bother acting on it because I knew it was a friend only thing and got over her pretty quickly.

Lol@ you getting turned down and posting though XD

sequence of events tbh:

friend her > like her > get turned down > go all emotional corrupt for a few days > get over it ^_^

DownUnder

Coach
Apey said:
Lol I've been in the same situation as you but I didn't bother acting on it because I knew it was a friend only thing and got over her pretty quickly.

Lol@ you getting turned down and posting though XD

sequence of events tbh:

friend her > like her > get turned down > go all emotional corrupt for a few days > get over it ^_^
The final step is missing: Bang her sister.
JD made me post this...

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Although I do agree with you DU, I didn't fugging tell you to say it, you told me you were going to put it in :fist:

Alba

Coach
Ha Ha!! I've never said I don't want to ruin the friendship but I have said I like you as a friend and that's as far as it goes. That is honesty, not an excuse! I've also had it said to me and i'd rather hear that and still be friends than some lame ass excuse!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Dude...Seriously...It's not the end of the world. Just because you're friends with a girl, it doesn't mean you'd make good relationshiop material.

Besides, the 'Mentary has his pick of the ladies. I just can't help it - little thing called "charm".

But we're not talking about me and my suaveness. No sir.

Hallatia

Referee
Mr Angry said:
ha ha ha

Obviously single, and will be for quite some time.

It don't work that way.
I am female therefore I can say that and it can work that way for me, if I was a male it would be a completely different situation

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hallatia said:
I am female therefore I can say that and it can work that way for me, if I was a male it would be a completely different situation

Thank you...Thank you, from the hearts of all those feminists everywhere, for setting them back centuries with that primitive logic.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hey - all for equality.

But to come out and imply that "I'm right and can do whatever I want because I'm a woman" is just wrong. Likewise, it would be wrong for a guy to come out and say that. But she's a girl, as she so often points out. And I'm sure that feminists the world over are applauding her for her efforts in "equality". :sarcasm:

Hallatia

Referee
I did not mean it in any of those ways at all, hehe feminists:lol: I hve been called a misogynist and chauvanistic. I am not saying that because I a female I can do whatever I want I am just saying that Mr Angry was wrong in telling me that what I said implied that I am single and will be for a very long time

Eelementary

Post Whore
In the context it was used, it just seemed like you were saying that, because you're a woman, you can get sex any time you want from your husband, but the husband can't get it from the wife. That's what I understood. And is also the oldest cliche from all those silly little sitcoms...:fist:

But if that's not what you meant, then more power to you. :D

And someone please off Germaine Greer.

Hallatia

Referee
Eelementary said:
In the context it was used, it just seemed like you were saying that, because you're a woman, you can get sex any time you want from your husband, but the husband can't get it from the wife. That's what I understood. And is also the oldest cliche from all those silly little sitcoms...:fist:

But if that's not what you meant, then more power to you. :D

And someone please off Germaine Greer.
I would gladly do it but I would be far too proud of it that I would not be able to get away with it:lol: