What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"I don't want to ruin the friendship"

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hallatia said:
I would gladly do it but I would be far too proud of it that I would not be able to get away with it:lol:

Yeah - I feel too many people would jump at the chance to do it.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
hahah from entourage;

hot chick, big tits jogging whilst pushing pram (tits boucing around)

Ari Gold: Got MILF?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well...I said "MILF man"...He's the "MILF Hunter" and he'd be in pole position, but I haven't asked him, per se...

No, this other "man" is a different kettle of fish altogether.

And I shall stop talking now. To avoid any possible misconceptions and miscommunications for your special friend.

Giggity giggity gi-gi-ddy.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Hallatia said:
I am female therefore I can say that and it can work that way for me, if I was a male it would be a completely different situation
I stand corrected. As a female all sex is free, married or not.

TooheysNew

Coach
I am female therefore I can say that and it can work that way for me, if I was a male it would be a completely different situation
Two things.
1. You get dumber with every post.
2. You aren't going to get any sex from anyone short of a bear unless you wax your eyebrows.

Samwise

Bench
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
hahah from entourage;

hot chick, big tits jogging whilst pushing pram (tits boucing around)

Ari Gold: Got MILF?

haha seen the latest ep?

The guys have a convo about E's inability to have casual sex. There's a classic bit that goes something along the lines of:

E - I won't do it, it's just mean
Drama - Get with the times E, girls want casual sex just as much as us guys these days, what's mean is when i made (forgot name) ride her bike home after i f**ked her in the ass.

chileman

Coach
Mr Angry said:
That is what kids are for.

Kids "Beer me".
Good little soldiers like to make dad happy, the wife don't give a toss.
Mr Angryamigo, if I sent the kids to fetch it I'd never see it, they'd drink it on the way (wife doesn't like beer so I'm safe) :p

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
tbh I think these women ARE being honest, pretty much

Relationships are basically either platonic or romantic, and the defining feature separating them is ATTRACTION. Not necessarily purely "physical" attraction, but "romantic" attraction, I suppose you could say

If a woman wants to be your friend but not go out with you, it's because she likes you as a person but isn't attracted to you

Of course, if you were never friends in the first place then "I don't wanna ruin the friendship" is nonsense. But if you were friends, then she's telling the truth, to an extent. The full truth would be, "I'm not attracted to you and do not want to be romantically involved as the idea does not interest me at all, but I do want to continue to be your friend".

So it's only a *slightly* sugarcoated version.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Samwise said:
haha seen the latest ep?

The guys have a convo about E's inability to have casual sex. There's a classic bit that goes something along the lines of:

E - I won't do it, it's just mean
Drama - Get with the times E, girls want casual sex just as much as us guys these days, what's mean is when i made (forgot name) ride her bike home after i f**ked her in the ass.

hahahaa im dling now as we speak.

I hate Turtle though.