What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I f*cking hate pink jerseys

Loudstrat

Coach
LOL Oh man, right after you go and attempt to belittle me you make a complete d*ck of yourself and I didn't even have to try.
LS - You really are a joke.
I'm sorry. I didnt realise an avatar of a gridiron player on a RL side dominated by a males makes it obvious that you are female. I took it that your obvious hatred of League promoting the roles and welfare of women merely confirmed that you were male. I always knew you were stupid - regardless of sex.

I'm a bit perplexed as to how in my post I've appeared neanderthal and chauvinistic?
Going off like a firecracker at someone who suggests/advocates:
Post 1: , the need to do more than just wear pink to honour women, the need to do more for a whole range of womens issues, honouring women who go great work for their club, in the community etc.
Post 17: recognising women on club boards
Post 65: supporting shave for a cure, and supporting/promoting white ribbon day (raising awareness for the need to eradicate violence against women for your information)
Post 84: Going beyond breast cancer awareness, recognising the Macksville Sea Eagles for their public stance against domestic violence, recognising the NRL's response to the Coffs Harbour scandal by enacting change in the culture of the game toward women, recognising players who have publicly honoured their mothers for doing it tough to support their sporting aspirations.

Id say that anyone who's response to that is to call them "ancient and clueless" must obviously be against them. Therefore, if you are against efforts to eradicate violence against women, eradicating incidents like Coffs Harbour, honouring women in all walks of the game - yeah, that's as anti women as you can get.

And because I'm not aware of your gender, yes - chauvenist and neanderthal. You might be happy being dragged about in a cave, but I can assure you that neither I or the majority of society find it acceptable.

But of course - wear sh*tful pink jerseys, throw some money an one charity - and pretend we are wonderful. That falls so far short that I am absolutely flabbergasted that a women reckons that's enough.

People like you put your cause back decades.

Last edited:

Fire

First Grade
Roosters and Dragons can get away with it. Panthers, too, because they are the 'Pink Panthers'. Moral of the story, only teams with red should be allowed to change the red to pink. The rest can pit on a pair of pink socks.

Latest posts