What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I GOT ROLLED :'(

Alba

Coach
i cannot believe it , its still sinking in... it was my taxi driver ... he thought i was gonna do a runner so he followed me and pushed me up against a fence and snatched my bag ... i know that someone was watching cause i heard them call out "R U ALRIGHT" but i dont know where it came from or why they didnt help me but then i went into the service station where the cab drove through and asked to use the phone to call the police but the **** wouldnt let me use it can u believe it? im so distraught my new $900 phone was in it that i havent even paid for yet and my old phone with makeup and my ID, Keycard and TAFECard .... f(*&^(&^(& c*&%^(&) im so upset :cry:

Godz Illa

Coach
That is truly despicable. Nail that f*cker. Did you get the licence plate number? They can track him down with that. Or if you rang up and booked the cab they can track the f*cker down. Sickening.

That Guy

Juniors
That sucks, I hate fiefs!

You should have offeed the service station guy a BJ to use the phone.

Alba

Coach
i didnt get his license plate number because i couldnt keep up with him when he ran but i have to look at surveilance tapes at 4 to find out what company the taxis were ... the police dont seem to give a sh*t

Alba

Coach
no im not really ok, its really depressed me because for the first time in ages i actually went out with the girls and had fun and i thought maybe my luck was changing but no it went back to normal ...

Alba

Coach
he wanna just hope to God i never find out who he is because he will be one sorry mutha f(*^(*&

Earl

Coach
f**ken bastard :x :x :x :x :x :x

Sorry to hear that TB. I hope they nail the prick :evil:

Raider_69

Post Whore
f**k the cops
get together some fellas and track the f**ker down

What a f**king merkin! :evil: :evil:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am going to Sydney tomorrow now to track this low life moron down! :evil:

Be prepared to hear about it on the news. No one does that to my TB :evil: :x

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
not good advice

the taxi company should know who it was, if you can remmember the company

services staion owners a paranoid about ppl rolling them as well, its a shame he could not help you at least identify the cab company.

the cops have to give a shit, its there job

good luck TB, keep at it and you should get your stuff back

El Coconuto

Bench
Yeah, once you get the right taxi company TB they and the police together will do the rest. Although the police do have a tendancy to take their sweet time on these things. I suspect once you get the right company, it'll just be a matter of you identifying the clown based on the staff working at the time. And once you've done that, pass him onto Earl who will do the rest... ;-)