What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hate Alba

TooheysNew

Coach
You have countless threads and posts dedicated to just you, and most of the guys are drooling about you, i'd say idolised is pretty close. I'm not taking it out on you. I said I have nothing against you, and I also said that i am laughing at the people who are posting in these threads almost wetting themselves. Im not sure if they are serious or not, but if they are its kind of sad.

Banning people from posting photos? Another line from neighbours?

Alba

Coach
ohmygod get over neighbours will you ... i have, what TWO threads with my name in it and look one of them is i HATE alba ... and in both of them im hardly mentioned anyway its just an excuse to make a new social thread

Alba

Coach
Mel i had assumed that you and several other people would find it amusing!! should you be moved to the naughty list?? hmmm!!

Melstar

Juniors
Alba said:
Mel i had assumed that you and several other people would find it amusing!! should you be moved to the naughty list?? hmmm!!
I was already on the naughty list! :p
I didnt mean it in a bad way towards you, though I can udnerstand how you might have assumed that I would. I find all arguments amusing, hence why I spend a lot of time reading TFC but never post, cos I dont like having arguments myself (most of the time anyway) but find it incredibly funny when others are throwing silly insults at each other.

Alba

Coach
naw Mel i never thought that ... :eek: you were already on the naughty list!! tsk tsk well i dont know if Anthony is gonna wanna be with a naughty girl!!! :lol:

pixie nipples

Juniors
Dilmah said:
You have countless threads and posts dedicated to just you, and most of the guys are drooling about you, i'd say idolised is pretty close. I'm not taking it out on you. I said I have nothing against you, and I also said that i am laughing at the people who are posting in these threads almost wetting themselves. Im not sure if they are serious or not, but if they are its kind of sad.

Banning people from posting photos? Another line from neighbours?

Would you likie to see more photos of me Mr Dilmah

MILLWALL

Juniors
dedication to the sharks after sharks losing for another season

beach boys - sloop john b

Drinking all night
Got into a fight
Well I feel so broke up
I want to go home

Kris_man

Bench
Twizzle said:
Not wanting to get involved in a deep debate here Dilly,

If she were secure with herself is not for you or me to decide, or comment on here.

TB has had some tough times and I for one am in favour of supporting her self esteem.

is it also human nature for mods to get carried away with their power? my answer would be yes.

i'm with Twizzle here, it IS human nature to seek attention, however, i believe it is also human nature to be envious of those who are better off than us, be it financially, sexually, socially or whatever. just because it's human nature, doesn't make it right. or likeable.

incredible_holc

Juniors
raider i know the lollie water is seep through your veins at the moment so ill excuse you for fighting a losing battle.
You cannot defend your actions in this thread

Raider_69

Post Whore
lol i always love the lolly water crap
you do relise that these so called "lolly waters" contain more alcohol content then that putrid shit beer? not only that it tastes better... i say more fool you for paying good money for rubbish grog

but if we want to get technical i do drink Extra Dry a fair bit so meh.

as for the losing battle? i think not.

Latest posts