What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hate Full Tilt

Absolutely no chance I'll ever deposit there again. I'm so sick of being rivered at Full Tilt. the worst thing anyone can do at that sh*thole is flop a set.

It just isn't the same at Stars.

Mong

Post Whore
Reviving an old thread and i never thought i would say this but i agree with EA. The amount of times i get done on the river by a player betting with nothing all the way through is incredible.

It certainly is a little annoying.

Been playing on Stars last 4 months rather heavily probably 6-8 sit n goes a day ($13 6mans or bounty's) but been running sh!t on Stars.

RE the river and being out flopped thats part and parcle of online poker.

Depositing about $150 tonight and also signed up through a rakeback site so get 27% back of all admin fee's which is sweet.

How are the sit n goes at $3-13 level any advise for a newbie on tilt?

Played a few $10+1 6man sit n goes, found them to be extremely soft compared to Stars. Not a fan of 6 minute blinds but u cant have everything.

Mong

Post Whore
Playing tournament this morning down to the last three tables and positioned about 10th in stack size and the site goes down for

At Full Tilt Poker we strive to maintain a stable system, but sometimes downtime is unavoidable for routine maintenance or updates, and occasional unplanned outages.

Anyone got anyidea how this now works regarding payouts?

An example of the absolute rubbish you canexpect on full tilt and the reason I'll only play freerolls there then anything I win from them.

These are consecutive hands.

ftcrap.jpg

ftcrap2.jpg

i remember observing a final table for a tournament i finished 8th in and with the final 7 remaining AK lost 16 times and won 5 times some hands were just stupid it lost to

A seriously f**ked site.

Daily Dollar, room idiot puts in a big raise, I pop him with KK, he turns over 3/3 and rivers the 3.

Very next hand in a $3 KO, 12 left, 9 get paid, I'm 10th, room spastic pushes hard, I pop him with KK, he tuns over 5/5 and rivers the f**king 5. It's not like he calls with 10% of his chips either, it was 90% of his stack.

They have a motto "Aggressive players deserve aggresive bonuses" which should read, "If you're f**kind in the head and play holdem like it's 2-7 single draw, have we got the site for you".

I f**king hate full tilt with a passion and I sincerely hope that everyone involved in the site is imprisoned and spend 10 years getting harpooned by 150 kilo inmates. f**king merkins.

Only in a freeroll thankfully. This merkin had been raising every hand, I called his pre-flop raise and pushed after the flop, he insta called and tilt paid him off...
fulltiltshit.jpg

BunniesMan

Immortal
Full tilt is the best poker site on the planet. Lol @ you complaining about dumb players, sure they get lucky occasionally, it's happend to me just then, I have AA, he has 82, flop = 8...8...and for good measure, ANOTHER 8. That happens sometimes but overall the dumb players are the reason half decent players profit, in the long run you'll win most of the time and as a result, profit. So stop complaining, keep playing, and if you're any good you'll be in the money most times.

Last edited:
Absolute f**king abortion of a site. The amount of times I'm beaten with a dominant hand is phenomenal. If I pull KK or AA I just assume it'll be my last hand of that tournament, and it usually is.

It would do my heart good to see a few of the people running that show stuck into prison for a few years and f**ked repeatedly by 300 pound animals named Bubba and Precious.

Especially that Chris Ferguson prick, that smirking turd.

merkins.

This happened to me live the other night and it's still pissing me off. This muppet was without doubt the dumbest player I've ever seen and was just re-raising like nobodies business. He pulled a 4 of a kind out of his arse and took this guy to town who had a full house but anyway a little while later and 4 showdowns where I've trumped him and seen his bullshit that he's re-raising this happens

Me: AK off clubs/diamond
Muppet: 3 5 clubs

Flop: K hearts A clubs 7 spade

Another guy raises minimum, muppet re-raises so I re-raise him, the other bloke folds, muppet re-raises and I say f**k you I'm all in and he calls. When he turns over his 3 5 I'm thinking sweet I'm in charge here

Turn: 2 clubs

Oh f**k off! At this point I know exactly what is coming

River: 10 clubs

This prick is sitting there with a grin on his face acting like he played that hand like a champion. I really regret not asking what was going through this prick's mind when he was f**king re-raising with a god damn 3 5 and calling an all-in. How does lady luck support these muppets? I've sucked out hitting a three of a kind or two pair on the river before hell I've even hit a royal flush on the river which was total arse but this was something else, at what point would this moron think he had a dominant hand? At what point does he analyse 35 suited and AK7 and think that he has anything? If he thought I was bluffing on the re-raise, which there was no way that went through his mind when I take him to the cleaners 4 times previous where he didn't have shit, why would he call the all in? I'd gone against him 4 times and he is pulling shit like 5 7 off suit re-raising and calling when I've got two pair and the first time I caught him out I had a straight and he had a pair of 5's smh.

Full tilt is the best poker site on the planet. Lol @ you complaining about dumb players, sure they get lucky occasionally, it's happend to me just then, I have AA, he has 82, flop = 8...8...and for good measure, ANOTHER 8. That happens sometimes but overall the dumb players are the reason half decent players profit, in the long run you'll win most of the time and as a result, profit. So stop complaining, keep playing, and if you're any good you'll be in the money most times.

You know, every time I get donked I come here and read that line, makes me feel better every time.

:lol: