What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hate work

Alba

Coach
i hate working in the hospitality industry .. early starts then late finishes .. theres no regular hours in this stupid work .. earliest start is 6.30 latest finish 3.15, the managers and supervisors expect u to do them favours yet never return them and never show gratitude when you help them out .. my back and knees are f***ed and my whole body is exhausted .. standing up for 9 hour shifts without sitting at all except on ur break takes its toll and like madunit said u cant get the motivation to do anything .. i have like hardly any clean clothes left and do u think i can be bothered to do my washing? NOPE .. but i have to make myself .. its messed up!!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I hate it when you wanna go home early, but you cant cause you're the only one there, since the other bludgers have gone home early. :x

Booyah

Bench
I hate South Africans.

They're always at my work being their usual arrogant, rude selves and I take great delight in ripping them off.

Other then that, I like my work.

The Colonel

Immortal
Twizzle said:
you'd think so but thats not how they control hte porices

they base their prices on the replacement cost not the cost that it was when they buy it from the wholesalers

thats why it can go up and done a few times a week as the overseas OPEC prices go up and down

Problem is the difference between the refined oil and crude oil profit. RO = $17 whereas CO is only $7. They are making an absolute motza. 148.5 in some places today......

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The Colonel said:
Problem is the difference between the refined oil and crude oil profit. RO = $17 whereas CO is only $7. They are making an absolute motza. 148.5 in some places today......

yeh, no question about their profiteering