What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a feeling John Sutton is going to have a big year the only question is

ByRd

First Grade
Someone is obsessed with Dean Young, why dont you take your Dean Young glasses off and see he aint the bets backrow in NSW, there a plenty ahead, he will not be #13.

tiger_nick

Bench
Madcat said:
Dean Young will hardly (IMO) play hooker at all this season, since Simon Woolford signed. Young is a Lock everyday of the week.

Young’s work rate compared to Maitua’s is incomparable, Young is a better ball player then Maitua and Young is a better defender then Maitua.

It’s not a bash on Maitua as he is a good player, but take off your blue and white Bulldog glasses and become a realist.

Dean Young, Lock for NSW in 2007.

:lol:

The only way Young will be NSW lock is if the 7 players infront of him get injured or he's Dad gets a MASSIVE say in selection

Matuia over him any day of the week.

badav

Bench
Madcat said:
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Luke O'Donnell
13. Dean Young

That would be my ideal backrow for SoO I

Let me guess your ideal halves combo would be ben hornby and mark gasnier.

Dean young has a long way to go before he would even be considered for origin. he has also just come back from serious injury and has yet to prove himself.

I think st george illawarra players are already way over represented in rep teams. They are an ordinary club side that cannot win big games

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Willie Mason
13. Luke O'Donnell

John Sutton watching on tele like me.

tiger_nick

Bench
badav said:
Let me guess your ideal halves combo would be ben hornby and mark gasnier.

Dean young has a long way to go before he would even be considered for origin. he has also just come back from serious injury and has yet to prove himself.

I think st george illawarra players are already way over represented in rep teams. They are an ordinary club side that cannot win big games

:lol: so im not the only one that thinks st.george players have a coupon that comes their contract saying 'this entitles the holder to a state of origin appearance at any time'

nqboy

First Grade
Sutton could yet play 5/8, though he's probably still a year short of being ready for that, if he ever will be.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Sutton turned 22 in November and has 50 first grade games under his belt. He is still in the early part of his career.

Lets see how he goes in a side with a few other players that have a bit of talent. Whilst Inglis is clearly the best young player around, even he would have looked like a chump in Souths colours last year.

Mr Saab

Referee
Madcat said:
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Luke O'Donnell
13. Dean Young

That would be my ideal backrow for SoO I

And leave Willie Mason out of the squad or on the bench?

kooriguy

Juniors
nsw pack for mine
8. joel clinton
9. luke pridis
10. brian norrie
11. trent waterhouse
12. mathew cross
13. shane rodney
i will admit i may have been a tiny bit bias but a good pack i reckon :)

Charlie124

First Grade
kooriguy said:
nsw pack for mine
8. joel clinton
9. luke pridis
10. brian norrie
11. trent waterhouse
12. mathew cross
13. shane rodney

yes please! :sarcasm:

Mr Saab

Referee
kooriguy said:
nsw pack for mine
8. joel clinton
9. luke pridis
10. brian norrie
11. trent waterhouse
12. mathew cross
13. shane rodney

That pack will take you all the way to the basement of the ladder

nqboy

First Grade
kooriguy said:
nsw pack for mine
8. joel clinton
9. luke pridis
10. brian norrie
11. trent waterhouse
12. mathew cross
13. shane rodney
No more than Madcat's chubby for Dean Young.

kooriguy

Juniors
if u guys cant tell i was taking the piss.. just a joke about some peoples bias toward their team and rep selection

Latest posts