What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have given a name to my Payne

jc155776

Coach
The NRL integrity unit will hand down a punishment in the next two days. Personally, my club should’ve sacked him as soon as he pleaded guilty and the court sentenced him.

Nah.

anyone pleading guilty as first mention deserves a massive discount on any punishment.

Didn’t try and weasel out. If he’s legit manned up and apologised personally that’s a big thing as well. Doesn’t happen very often.

King hit

Coach
Walters saying Hass just made a mistake and is a good fella

Yeah Kevin mate I wouldn’t call threatening to bash police (female officers to boot) is an innocent mistake. The more I learn about Hass the more of a potential ticking bomb he could be. He better be careful with him.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Walters saying Hass just made a mistake and is a good fella

Yeah Kevin mate I wouldn’t call threatening to bash police (female officers to boot) is an innocent mistake. The more I learn about Hass the more of a potential ticking bomb he could be. He better be careful with him.
Come on King Hit.

Who hasn't taken their pregnant missus out, got on the piss and threaten to bash cops including lady cops?

That kids going to have an interesting upbringing.

AJB1102

First Grade
Does it matter the police officer was female?

I'd think she got the job because she was capable. Everyone highlighting it was a female cop makes it sound like this poor defenceless lil' lady with mace, a taser and a glock is just out larping and needs extra looking after.

Craigshark

First Grade
Does it matter the police officer was female?

I'd think she got the job because she was capable. Everyone highlighting it was a female cop makes it sound like this poor defenceless lil' lady with mace, a taser and a glock is just out larping and needs extra looking after.

i think most men would agree that they were brought up not to lay a hand on a woman, police officer or not.

AJB1102

First Grade
i think most men would agree that they were brought up not to lay a hand on a woman, police officer or not.

Yeah I'm not advocating belting anyone male/female, cop/citizen. Just think if the officer has earned their stripes threats of violence are gonna be part of the job and a woman could wear the verbal as good as a bloke.

Haas would have size, weight and athleticism on any of them but a Glock is a pretty good equaliser.

mozza91

Coach
This thread reads like this on the main page:
‘I have given a name to my p’

Every time I see it I immediately think penis and then various names that could be given to my penis.

Anyway carry on.

blue bags

First Grade
This thread reads like this on the main page:
‘I have given a name to my p’

Every time I see it I immediately think penis and then various names that could be given to my penis.

Anyway carry on.
our penis on the piss

Chimp

Juniors
Haas has said he accepts the penalty. Again, taking responsibility for his blue instead of crying poor, mental health, kulcha, insert half-arsed excuse here. Not much, but I give him some credit for that.

Interesting too to note his bigmouth, druggie lawyer-to-the-arseholes solicitor, Campbell McCallum, who carried on like a stuck pig protesting his client's innocence and the police' jackboot approach initially, was MIA for the quiet guilty plea at the 1st appearance. Just a prima-donna prostitute.
Haas did throw in a mental health/sympathy card about his brother who died.... Not sure even grieving gives you a free pass to abuse the cops though - it’s not their fault his brother died.
I hate stuff like that - real sign of disrespect to the person who’s died - I’m sure his brother wouldn’t have wanted him going out, getting drunk and carrying on like a pork chop. If anything, the death of a loved one should drive you to be better. I get that it happens, and may well have been a contributing factor, but don’t throw it out there as some sort of excuse, just own your own behaviour! I acted like a goose after my old man died, starting going out on the beer, treating women like pieces of meat, was having a great old time, but acting like a jerk - but that was me being selfish, I couldn’t blame my Dads death for that, that just gave me the excuse to act like a prick. I was the prick, and I’d never have tried to use my Dad dying as an excuse to try and get people to be a little more sympathetic. I was acting a prick, people deserved to think I was a prick, my dad would have thought I was a prick. Just own it.

Vee

First Grade
Haas did throw in a mental health/sympathy card about his brother who died.... Not sure even grieving gives you a free pass to abuse the cops though - it’s not their fault his brother died.
I hate stuff like that - real sign of disrespect to the person who’s died - I’m sure his brother wouldn’t have wanted him going out, getting drunk and carrying on like a pork chop. If anything, the death of a loved one should drive you to be better. I get that it happens, and may well have been a contributing factor, but don’t throw it out there as some sort of excuse, just own your own behaviour! I acted like a goose after my old man died, starting going out on the beer, treating women like pieces of meat, was having a great old time, but acting like a jerk - but that was me being selfish, I couldn’t blame my Dads death for that, that just gave me the excuse to act like a prick. I was the prick, and I’d never have tried to use my Dad dying as an excuse to try and get people to be a little more sympathetic. I was acting a prick, people deserved to think I was a prick, my dad would have thought I was a prick. Just own it.
Not appealing for the standard 50% discount on fine and suspension.

Latest posts