What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have had a gutful!!!

Kurt Angle

First Grade
Kurt Angle,

I'm not sure what we are debating anymore.

We both agree that there are some behavioural issues surrounding Rugby League. We both agree that nothing can really be done to remedy this. You, because in your oppinion Rugby League players are no worse behaved than any other men of their compartive age and income. Me because I fear people like yourself would prefer to blame the media, police victimization and even other codes rather than address the issues in Rugby League itself.

:lol:

Goose, behavioural issues 'surrounding rugby league' was a simple narative base that an argument was evolving around. The debate has been to extrapolate further around that.

You don't know what the argument is, and your fear of 'blaming media and police victimisation' isn't your thought at all.

Quite simply chimp you do not have the intellect to come up with an indepedent thought, this is some consensus notion that all the bright mind at planet-of-the-apes have come up with together.

The first debate was over whether alcohol abuse and mysogyny was culturally inherant to the NRL, or some NRL clubs. When the NRL's population sample is compared to other like young, male-centric bodies, it behaves better than similar comparitives such as the mining industry and the disgusting culture of the All Blacks.

Thus the conclusion appears to be, as you can't offer a coherant argument against it anymore, that the problem lies in young men with a lot of money.

Fixing this would fix the NRL, the mining industry and the All Bl...well we can't perform miracles.

To fix the drinking habits of young men, as I stated before, isn't the mandate of the NRL.

This led to the second argument which appears to have finished now.

The NRL does not receive equitable treatment. It is a disclosure, plain and simple.

It's not a veil of absolving responsibilty or accountibility. It's not a vehicle of deflection, it's not a code-war weapon.

It's a disclosure.

The NRL can be a body that assists in helping a broader institutional mandate of reforming young men and their drinking patterns.

However you are not going to get RL fans onside by the inequitable treatment.

I could be a u17's coach, a club secretary, and ground volunteer, a team general purpose fetch the sticky tape and water bottles guy, etc. I can be someone who criticises young men when they act out of line.

Motivation recedes when I perceive (rightly or wrongly) the body I am part of receives inequitable treatment.

Why don't we move on?

You know where your forum is, feel free to move there anytime.

Last edited:

Kurt Angle

First Grade
You have disclosed on planet-of-the-apes you are not a long time RL fan at all.

Why do you lie Ali?

Ali's Choice

Juniors
You have disclosed on planet-of-the-apes you are not a long time RL fan at all.

Why do you lie Ali?

When have I done that?

I make fun of you and a few of your Troll mates who try and ruin all form of discussion by inciting Rugby vs Rugby League s**t fights. But, if you ever stopped trolling on that forum you'd also see that I spend far longer 'debating' with the Anti-League, GPS, Sliver-spoon brigade that infest that forum.

Kurt Angle

First Grade
If I ever stopped strolling on that forum hey?

I've had 9 posts since July, and 3 of those were on non sport discussion.

And as far as genuine trolling goes, all I ever do is join Rugby vs Union sh*tfight that have commenced.

But hey, you are wrong again... good to see you've kept true to form.

But again, you have mentioned you are not a RL fan, some jingiostic tub thumping occurs when the warriors go well, but like this year, you didn't give a sh*t after round 18 when it was clear they couldnt make the finals.

So.... why do you lie Ali?

is there a prize at the end of this or something

league is full of whining supporters, or at least this forum is. its not the game it was in 1990. thats pretty obvious.

so it should come as no shock to all you guys.

I am just waiting for the actual games to start up again. I dont care if wicks does drugs or any of that stuff. did you know the average supporter only gets 1/10th of the information about the game as you guys do. so thats 1/10th the negativity.

no one really cares, people are the waiting for the next game.

Last edited:

Latest posts