What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hope I'm wrong but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger

Immortal
Bigfella said:
Maybe you should try to create a topic where you provide some insight which is worth reading for all eels fans, that is rewarding or interesting in its own right, instead of trading in cheap speculation which falls horribly flat when it turns out to be completely wrong?

Just a thought. You stick to picking on the girls on the forum and making your fearless predictions. You may even get one right one day.

And just a tip, you don't have to hope you are wrong. As a general rule, you will be.

It wasn't speculation. It was my own thoughts. The thread went off topic and went for 8 pages because people started debating about team selections.

I have on more then one occasion provided information on these forums that were of significance and maybe even interesting. I do have sources at the club and sometimes I have foolishly posted this on this forum.

This thread was however not from a source but my own thoughts.

Why was this such a problem with you? I wait in earnest for you to create something. Perhaps you can do it one day and not just take a cheap shot like the keyboard warrior that you are!!

Bigfella

Coach
My problem with the thread is this: It created more divisive bickering and in-fighting and criticism of our coach: precisely the things that are affecting my (and plenty of other people's) enjoyment of this forum and the 2005/2006 season.

Most of the criticism stemmed from your "feeling" that BS would drop TS. Most of the ciriticism treated this as fact.

It turned out to be completely off the mark. Therefore all 8 pages turned out to be a waste of time, space, and destructive criticism.

And for all that you claim above that your thread was highjacked, yesterday you bragged about creating a thread which prompted 1000 views.

I don't know what you are getting at with your old favourite "keyboard warrior" line but you tried to put crap on me and I replied. I guess that makes you a wanna-be keyboard warrior?

Avenger

Immortal
Bigfella said:
My problem with the thread is this: It created more divisive bickering and in-fighting and criticism of our coach: precisely the things that are affecting my (and plenty of other people's) enjoyment of this forum and the 2005/2006 season.

Most of the criticism stemmed from your "feeling" that BS would drop TS. Most of the ciriticism treated this as fact.

It turned out to be completely off the mark. Therefore all 8 pages turned out to be a waste of time, space, and destructive criticism.

And for all that you claim above that your thread was highjacked, yesterday you bragged about creating a thread which prompted 1000 views.

I don't know what you are getting at with your old favourite "keyboard warrior" line but you tried to put crap on me and I replied. I guess that makes you a wanna-be keyboard warrior?

Do you love the Eels?

I do too. Lets just agree with that and f*cking move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts