What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hope I'm wrong but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

parra pete

Referee
Avenger said:
Go give Brian a hug. I heard he needs one. :D

Where did you hear that??? I think he is mentally tougher than that. He knows that you need to be doing your best work, July, August, September, October...not now during the 'cricket season'.
The Melbourne Cup winner is still on grass....:lol: :lol:

El Diablo

Post Whore
parra pete said:
Where did you hear that??? I think he is mentally tougher than that. He knows that you need to be doing your best work, July, August, September, October...not now during the 'cricket season'.
The Melbourne Cup winner is still on grass....:lol: :lol:

if he doesn't put any work now there will be no September and October

Eelementary

Post Whore
I seriously don't see why Tim should be dropped. He's been far from our worst.

OK, so his defence sucks...But if you have Morrison and Robinson pack, they'll protect him and he'll have to tackle a lot less.

As for attack - OK, he has gone quiet. But how many times has he been standing in one position (on any tackle) screaming for the ball, because he can see a gap or an overlap, and we DON'T give him the ball?

What's he supposed to do? Go into dummy half and get the ball himself? He's our general - he shouldn't have to. If he's screaming for the ball, you give it to him. It worked brilliantly last year. Why not continue it this year?

By the way, I see that more as a player issue than a coaching issue. I'm sure Brian would love to see Tim get the ball when he's screaming for it.

Utey

Coach
The Ref in Seat 196 said:
What Tim needs is another playmaker that has a touch of class to take the pressure off him. J. Smith is that player in my opinion.

Looks like your prayer has been answered.

Avenger

Immortal
strider said:
just joking dude ... i think it was a decent call - just needed more faith in the nutty prof :lol:

No offence taken. I was just scared for Timmy this week.

Avenger

Immortal
Bigfella said:
8 pages of wasted space

and why is that? there was alot of discussion about many things.

Besides it aint 7.30pm on Friday.

Maybe you should try and create a topic that generates over 1000 views.

Bigfella

Coach
Maybe you should try to create a topic where you provide some insight which is worth reading for all eels fans, that is rewarding or interesting in its own right, instead of trading in cheap speculation which falls horribly flat when it turns out to be completely wrong?

Just a thought. You stick to picking on the girls on the forum and making your fearless predictions. You may even get one right one day.

And just a tip, you don't have to hope you are wrong. As a general rule, you will be.

Suitman

Post Whore
Bigfella said:
Maybe you should try to create a topic where you provide some insight which is worth reading for all eels fans, that is rewarding or interesting in its own right, instead of trading in cheap speculation which falls horribly flat when it turns out to be completely wrong?

Just a thought. You stick to picking on the girls on the forum and making your fearless predictions. You may even get one right one day.

And just a tip, you don't have to hope you are wrong. As a general rule, you will be.

:lol:

Suity

Utey

Coach
Bigfella said:

LOL wrong or right that was well said.

ParraAds

Juniors
Bigfella said:

haha :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts