What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hope I'm wrong but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParraAds

Juniors
haha he was in a simpsons episode a few years back when Homer went to rock camp...it was funny stuff.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Yeah! With Elvis Costello, Keith Richards, Mick Jagger, Lenny Kravtiz and Brian Stezer! :lol:

"Who wants bass? Bass is a guitar!"

:lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
Sure is Tom Petty. I luv that song.
He would be mid fifties I reckon

Went to a Roosters game a few weeks ago and they had a collage of Roosters plays on the big screen while waiting for the NRL game to start and they had this song playing, it chimed in really well with all the hitups they were showing.. you know I won't back down with the big plays on screen

ParraAds

Juniors
haha... i love when they get the guitars...

'we're gonna start with the basics...playing a guitar on fire with your mouths'

Eela, its fine, I am looking forward to Friday. Actually I am looking forward to tomorrow for the team naming to start.
Hellsy. To many times to a Storm Game for you.

But it is also one of the top played songs on my iPod.

Hey baby there ain’t no easy way out
Hey I will stand my ground
And I won’t back down
No, I won’t back down

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hellsy said:
Sure is Tom Petty. I luv that song.
He would be mid fifties I reckon

Went to a Roosters game a few weeks ago and they had a collage of Roosters plays on the big screen while waiting for the NRL game to start and they had this song playing, it chimed in really well with all the hitups they were showing.. you know I won't back down with the big plays on screen

That sounds awesome!

Tom Petty is the King of Kings...OK, well, Triple H is the King of Kings...But musically Tom petty is the King of Kings lol.

Eelementary

Post Whore
MarkInTheStands said:
Eela, its fine, I am looking forward to Friday. Actually I am looking forward to tomorrow for the team naming to start.
Hellsy. To many times to a Storm Game for you.

But it is also one of the top played songs on my iPod.

Hey baby there ain’t no easy way out
Hey I will stand my ground
And I won’t back down
No, I won’t back down

That's the spirit, mate!

It's all the curse of being a tragic Eels fan - wait for the boring bye weekend to pass, then see the team line-up and look forward to the match!

Despite telling Tigers fans the contrary, I'm actually quietly confident for Friday.

Hellsy

Immortal
Eelementary said:
That sounds awesome!

Tom Petty is the King of Kings...OK, well, Triple H is the King of Kings...But musically Tom petty is the King of Kings lol.

It was! Wish Parra would do something like that......

Hey MITS - Neva!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigfella

Coach
Just got back from long weekend.

What a crap thread. People's "feelings' and "Sources" are just euphemisms for them to run their own agendas and prejudice.

The basis of the thread seems to be a criticism of coach BS based on him "Planning" to drop TS.

Of all the criticisms you could make of BS - you could not possibly justify an argument that he has not supported and nurtured TS.

Anyone who bags BS as a coach should look at wunderkid coach Ricky Stewart and see how much success he has had bringing JAmie Soward into first grade as halfback.

Congrtulations to MITs for an open honest insight which has credibility because he discloses his source and reports his obesrvations, not opinions or bias presented as fact.

parra pete

Referee
Bigfella said:

What a crap thread. People's "feelings' and "Sources" are just euphemisms for them to run their own agendas and prejudice.

The basis of the thread seems to be a criticism of coach BS based on him "Planning" to drop TS.

Of all the criticisms you could make of BS - you could not possibly justify an argument that he has not supported and nurtured TS.

Anyone who bags BS as a coach should look at wunderkid coach Ricky Stewart and see how much success he has had bringing JAmie Soward into first grade as halfback.

Congrtulations to MITs for an open honest insight which has credibility because he discloses his source and reports his obesrvations, not opinions or bias presented as fact.

Too true.

Hellsy said:
Hey MITS - Neva!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just can't handle Melbourne games, that canon always manages to scare the sh!ts out of me just when I am at my lowest eb when Melbourne have scored a try.:lol:

Avenger

Immortal
Bigfella said:

It's Ricky Stuart, Braniac.

That is fact. Not just a feeling. :lol:

Well Sticky has done great things for the forward recruitment at that club. While we might not be performing in the forwards, at least we have some name players in the position and some developing young kids.

Letting go of fletcher, cayless, crocker, and ricketson really did wonders for that forward pack.

Suitman

Post Whore
MarkInTheStands said:
Well Sticky has done great things for the forward recruitment at that club. While we might not be performing in the forwards, at least we have some name players in the position and some developing young kids.

Letting go of fletcher, cayless, crocker, and ricketson really did wonders for that forward pack.

Salary Cap??

Suity

strider

Post Whore
ricko retired .... crocker - supposedly to accomodate braith who doesn't get along with crock .... fletch - well he was getting old and wanted big $$$s - so maybe salary cap .... caylo - got big $$$s from ESL - so maybe salaray cap

but i think all could have been retained had they REALLY wanted to

Suitman

Post Whore
All who were probably on big dollars anyway.
Can't keep everyone on the cap restrictions.

Suity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts