What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I really miss Vossy

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...ong-extravaganza/story-fnp3ipqj-1227233957277

VOSS MAKES THE CALL TO JOIN FOX

FOX Sports has signed commentator Andrew Voss to join the network’s 2015 rugby league coverage. He will call matches on Saturdays and Sundays.

Voss left Channel Nine in bitter circumstances 18 months ago and was restricted to calling Warriors games for Sky TV in New Zealand. He joins Warren Smith, Matt Russell and Joel Caine as the Fox Sports commentators this year.

reanimate

Bench
Warren Smith and Andrew Voss as lead Fox commentators? That's a pretty quality team they've got there.

Bronco18

Juniors
He's as good a host/showrunner as he is a commentator. The Sunday Roast used to be great.

Damn straight, it went from the best RL show to the worst since his departure.

Now we have Tim Gilbert who has all the personality of a wet piece of cardboard.

TheRam

Coach
Woo hoo, yay for Vossy!!! Now lets just hope he doesn't make a positive comment here or there about stinking AFL or other sports while calling the RL or when he's on a panel, like he has a tendency to do from time to time.

Otherwise he is an awesome commentator.

oikee

Juniors
All good things come to those who wait. Super Saturday never looked so good. Remember last year i think when Tim Gilbert had to call a game. ? Bottom of the barrell that game.

Wish they could get rid of Kent. He is becoming a muppet.
I also think Paul Kent is a little backflipping wanker, worse than the NRL.
He backflips to suit hs own agenda.
Kenty, your starting to look sad. He thinks he is the new buzz.

I will tell you why Paul Kent is just trying to make up his own stories because he has nothing to report.
We all know that the NRL integrity unit has the hardest job not only in Australia, but in the world.
Our players can get into trouble trying to get outta bed in the morning, we have a pack of bodyguards looking after them at the Nines, Mason still found trouble from giving his bro a hug.

Paul Kent thinks by bullocking the integrity unit he will get our support. ?
Barking up the wrong tree Kenty.
You do the job smartarse.

BadSport

Juniors
Yeah f**k you Paul Kent, ya midget!

Glad to hear Voss is back. They say he's too big for his boots, but the reality is he's better than them and they know it.

ram raid

Bench
Yeah there were always rumors that he's an egomaniac and hard to deal with. I really don't care if he likes to sexually harass disabled women in his private life. I just care about the commentary.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Some of the detail he gives on things out of the blue has been great for the spectacle. He strikes the fine balance between calling the action and going off on tangents perfectly. He makes the mundane amusing. He has gained a new fan