What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want Tyran Wishart

Dragon David

First Grade
In my dreams If we could jag Wishart as a 7 and luke metcalfe as a running 6 then we start to have some great attacking options. Both boys surely must be feeling homesick, and can share bird and hunts salaries
This would be a combo
I would be absolutely overjoyed if we had both Wishart and Metcalfe in our spine as the halves on top of a very improved Sloan at Fullback and Cook/Liddle completing the spine in Hooker rotation. Then we have Suli and Holmes in the centres Tui and Allen on the wings and hopefully RCG and a couple more new forwards and of course the Couchman boys, Su'a, JDB and LKT etc.

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
Either Wishart or Pezet, through money at both, we should land one. We should also be looking at Schneider from Penrith, has been filling in for Cleary, surely he brings something coming from a winning culture.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I want Wishart back for two reasons.

1. Handy player.

2. So I don’t have to see any more pictures or footage of his dad wearing a storm scarf.

Latest posts