What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Was Just Rejected At ANZ Stadium Homebush Tonight

Rabbits20

Immortal
I read the forum regularly, I comment irregularly because it gets washed away in yours tides of bullshit.
Feel free to check my number of posts to verify that indeed I'm telling the truth. While your at it, deactivate some of your multiple accounts. If time permits, give yourself an uppercut and should all else fail (something you should be familiar with ) simply leave the forums to the single account holders with something worthwhile to say.

I don't speak BS.

I speak a lot of sense actually.

I have 1 account only too.

alien

Referee
It was souffs first competitive game after having won a premiership for the first time in 43 years, and that is your excuse. Wow!

Yet 60,000 managed to show on a Thursday night in 2013. Must have been all Easts fans then.

it's a valid reason, and you didn't mention it was on a thursday night. i wonder why

where was this 60,000 attendance at??? suncorp's capacity is 52,500

Rabbits20

Immortal
Ban alien,
Thanks in advance

Sensesless is trolling!

Not adding to the discussion.

I'll go back to sensible talk.

Hey senseless which ground do you best like watching the Tigers at????

Also I think it's a disadvantage for the Tigers playing their home game against Souths at ANZ.
What are your thoughts on this???

In fact do you like any Tigers home games at ANZ??? I don't think its a good idea as only about 8-9k of your supporters turn up.

Rabbits20

Immortal
it's a valid reason, and you didn't mention it was on a thursday night. i wonder why

where was this 60,000 attendance at??? suncorp's capacity is 52,500

I think he means Round 26 at ANZ for the minor prem where there was nearly 60k.

That was a night where Souths had 70percent of the crowd there.

Roosters got the Minor Prem but didn't have as much support as they should have there.

Their supporters were in bays 101-105 levels 1 and 2 with a few behind the posts.

106-113 levels 1 and 2 was Souths.

125-135 levels 1 and 2 was Souths.

Level 4 West was mainly Souths.

I remember that night clearly and I had a good look around at the crowd.

When the Roosters ran on I looked for their fans and flags and they were definitely outnumbered.

As I said we had 70percent there alien. A sea of red and green that night:cool:

Last edited:

Pommy

Coach
Stop trying to fit in. You are being two faced.

The Souths forum is a great place with great discussion. If you don't like it don't post on their then.

Have a go at myself and alien then and we will see what the other blokes say on the Souths forum.

Yep, we are the 1 person:roll: Right:roll:

Not two faced at all I told you the other day I thought you were about six years old. Why shouldn't I post on a forum because you two mongs have tried to occupy it in the name of mongs everywhere.
If by two faced you mean I don't try to turn every topic in to a total farce like this then yes I'm two faced.
They didn't say much last time, i don't expect they would say much anyway. Why do you need the other Souths blokes to protect you from someone on a forum?

alien

Referee
I think he means Round 26 at ANZ for the minor prem where there was nearly 60k.

That was a night where Souths had 70percent of the crowd there.

Roosters got the Minor Prem but didn't have as much support as they should have there.

Their supporters were in bays 101-105 levels 1 and 2 with a few behind the posts.

106-113 levels 1 and 2 was Souths.

125-135 levels 1 and 2 was Souths.

Level 4 West was mainly Souths.

I remember that night clearly and I had a good look around at the crowd.

When the Roosters ran on I looked for their fans and flags and they were definitely outnumbered.

As I said we had 70percent there alien. A sea of red and green that night:cool:

yeah there were definitely more souths fans there

Pommy

Coach
That R1 game was a Thursday. Not as many Broncs fans could make that.

Lambretta was correct.

I appreciate him being honest!!!

So Broncos fans weren't free to go on a Thursday night whilst all those Souths fans spread across the state all happened to be free that night :roll::roll::roll:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Ohh what a surprise r20 and alien destroying another thread.

Mods, I wasn't joking about the sub forum. You are seriously going to lose posters over these two morons.

Rabbits20

Immortal
So Broncos fans weren't free to go on a Thursday night whilst all those Souths fans spread across the state all happened to be free that night :roll::roll::roll:

About 5-6k Souths supporters.

That's a very good turn out.

I had a mate who went to that.

Other Sydney teams normally get 2k there.

alien

Referee
Why shouldn't I post on a forum because you two mongs have tried to occupy it in the name of mongs everywhere.

YOU are the mong! i outdebated you EASILY! you are out of your league son! go back to the kids table! quit whilst you're WAY behind! :)

Last edited:

alien

Referee

:roll:

thursday night games usually do have a lower attendance, just like monday night games

alien

Referee

Mods, I wasn't joking about the sub forum. You are seriously going to lose posters over these two morons.

if it's ruined moron, it's because i keep getting people arguing with me when not only am i right, but obviously right! shame on you idiots for causing arguments and wasting my time!

Rabbits20

Immortal

I'm posting sensibly here.

I just asked senseless a few questions about the Tigers on the previous page.

Take a look.

I respect you Vic and the other guys but you disrespect me consistently as NewcRabbit said. You've constantly disrespected Newc too. You call me a moron again!!!

Cockosh is entitled to his opinion and I respect that. I'm sure he's passionate about the Roosters.

I don't think Souths are perfect. I got asked that and replied sensibly.

I said Arizona was handled poorly, Souths were overtrained in 2015 and more Souths supporters need to make an effort to get to day games.

I asked senseless does he like the Tigers playing at ANZ or is it a disadvantage to him.

Where does senseless like the Tigers to play I asked.

That is actually bullying!!!

Just as I go for Souths.

I know other Souths supporters who have left LU due to bullying and harassment.

Just because I think alien is a good bloke doesn't mean I should be bullied for it even if you strongly dislike him.

I have 1 account too. It's very offensive to keep saying I have multiple. It's hurtful actually which isn't what a forum is about is it Vic. It should be enjoyable and everyone having respect, even for alien too.

Last edited:

Cockosh

Juniors
yeah there were definitely more souths fans there

Yep, because you said so. You, yourself and alien ignore every stat and fact presented and simply respond with an opinion based on your own bias. And that is why these debates occur. And when you have nothing else to say you blame Thursday night for lack of attendance. So on one hand you preach how souffs fans are so much more loyal than any else, proven by membership numbers yet they can't show up on a Thursday night. And not just any Thursday, it is the first game after winning a premiership. In the next breath You then claim 70% of the crowd of the other Thursday game I refer to was souffs. You do know that holds the record for biggest regular season crowd ever? Thursday is irrelevant. You would think the multitudes of souffs fans based in QLD would jump at the once a year opportunity to watch their beloved club. That is the point pommy makes. In European soccer that game would be a sellout yet not for souffs fans. Yet you would have us believe they are the most loyal supporters.

Souffs crowds are a myth. They are as crap as everyone else. There is no shame in admitting it.

alien

Referee
Yep, because you said so. You, yourself and alien ignore every stat and fact presented and simply respond with an opinion based on your own bias. And that is why these debates occur. And when you have nothing else to say you blame Thursday night for lack of attendance. So on one hand you preach how souffs fans are so much more loyal than any else, proven by membership numbers yet they can't show up on a Thursday night. And not just any Thursday, it is the first game after winning a premiership. In the next breath You then claim 70% of the crowd of the other Thursday game I refer to was souffs. You do know that holds the record for biggest regular season crowd ever? Thursday is irrelevant. You would think the multitudes of souffs fans based in QLD would jump at the once a year opportunity to watch their beloved club. That is the point pommy makes. In European soccer that game would be a sellout yet not for souffs fans. Yet you would have us believe they are the most loyal supporters.

Souffs crowds are a myth. They are as crap as everyone else. There is no shame in admitting it.

"You, yourself and alien" wtf???

i don't ignore every stat. all i said is you failed to mention that it was a thursday night game which DOES matter. monday and thursday night games are USUALLY not as good for attendances, although that thursday night attendance WAS good, so they DID show up. lets not talk about european soccer because i know they get bigger attendances than most nrl games. souths crowds aren't as crap as everyone else's because over the last 4 years they have been in the top 2 in sydney. maybe crap compared to european soccer but it's silly to compare to that. have a nice night :cool: