What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Was Just Rejected At ANZ Stadium Homebush Tonight

thorson1987

Coach
I've illuded many times that the both of you are clowns. New threads daily on the same subject, old threads filled with pointless banter, ALOT of regulars in the Souths forum steer clear of there now thank to you 2 gooses ( Or possibly 1 with 2 accounts ).

truth teller.

beave

Coach
images

Cockosh

Juniors
Souths have the most members living outside of Sydney out of any of the other Sydney teams.

Souths member base stretches wide and far. Surely you know this????

If not its concerning!!!

What evidence do you base this on?

Lambretta made a comment suggesting Souths have massive fan base in QLD evidenced by their attendance at Broncos and Titans games yet that is factually wrong. Here are biggest attendances for Sydney teams playing at Suncorp this year

R1 Souths 36,057
R6 roosters 35,630
R7 Eels 34,398
R19 Tigers 37,260
R22 dogs 34,082

It doesn't appear their interstate support is any bigger than other Sydney teams. Souths do a better job converting fans to members. They don't necessarily have more fans.

Rabbits20

Immortal
No it's the R20 and Alien wankathon forum.

To be honest I'm not even sure it's two people or just one person talking to themselves.

Stop trying to fit in. You are being two faced.

The Souths forum is a great place with great discussion. If you don't like it don't post on their then.

Have a go at myself and alien then and we will see what the other blokes say on the Souths forum.

Yep, we are the 1 person:roll: Right:roll:

Rabbits20

Immortal
the only reason you think it's bullshit is because you are ignorant. there have been plenty of people on here who aren't even souths fans who have admitted that souths have a lot of fans right around the country. if you had any common sense you would understand that there would be a fair few people who live in cairns and perth who would get the qld membership or w.a. membership because souths play 1 home game each in cairns and perth. souths would also have fans in sydney who don't go to games, or many games, for whatever reason, just like any other club, but them getting a non-ticketed membership is better than not getting a membership at all

Great passionate post mate:cool:

Rabbits20

Immortal
I've illuded many times that the both of you are clowns. New threads daily on the same subject, old threads filled with pointless banter, ALOT of regulars in the Souths forum steer clear of there now thank to you 2 gooses ( Or possibly 1 with 2 accounts ).

I'm a truth teller!!!!

You rarely come on the Souths forum.

Don't say things which you haven't done!

Yep we are the same person:crazy: Right:crazy:

Cockosh

Juniors
Admittedly Souths had the best support at Titans but roosters and dogs didn't play there

Souths 15,583
Tigers 14,193
Dragons 13,335

Hardly overwhelming evidence Souths have stronger interstate support.

alien

Referee

Lambretta made a comment suggesting Souths have massive fan base in QLD evidenced by their attendance at Broncos and Titans games yet that is factually wrong. Here are biggest attendances for Sydney teams playing at Suncorp this year

R1 Souths 36,057
R6 roosters 35,630
R7 Eels 34,398
R19 Tigers 37,260
R22 dogs 34,082

It doesn't appear their interstate support is any bigger than other Sydney teams. Souths do a better job converting fans to members. They don't necessarily have more fans.

that souths game was on a thursday night, wasn't it???

Rabbits20

Immortal

R1 Souths 36,057
R6 roosters 35,630
R7 Eels 34,398
R19 Tigers 37,260
R22 dogs 34,082

That R1 game was a Thursday. Not as many Broncs fans could make that.

Lambretta was correct.

I appreciate him being honest!!!

Rabbit toes

First Grade
I'm a truth teller!!!!

You rarely come on the Souths forum.

Don't say things which you haven't done!

Yep we are the same person:crazy: Right:crazy:

I read the forum regularly, I comment irregularly because it gets washed away in yours tides of bullshit.
Feel free to check my number of posts to verify that indeed I'm telling the truth. While your at it, deactivate some of your multiple accounts. If time permits, give yourself an uppercut and should all else fail (something you should be familiar with ) simply leave the forums to the single account holders with something worthwhile to say.

Cockosh

Juniors
That R1 game was a Thursday. Not as many Broncs fans could make that.

Lambretta was correct.

I appreciate him being honest!!!

It was souffs first competitive game after having won a premiership for the first time in 43 years, and that is your excuse. Wow!

Yet 60,000 managed to show on a Thursday night in 2013. Must have been all Easts fans then.