What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Was Just Rejected At ANZ Stadium Homebush Tonight

Rabbit toes

First Grade
I agree, these 2 clowns have destroyed the Souths forum. Every thread is hijacked with total bullshit. Makes bunniesman seem like a member of mensa... Oh wait

can we please have a sub forum where R20 and alien cant post, where true league fans can seriously discuss the NRL without these two trolls destroying every thread?

Pommy

Coach
i was using numbers/facts. that is not guess work

What numbers? You haven't provided any numbers apart from ones that show Bulldogs have a better attendance.
How many interstate members are there, how many international? The TRUTH is out there and I need a truth seer and teller to show it to me. Can you step up and be that truth teller or are you going to continue with bullshit and guess work?

Rabbits20

Immortal
because i already explained why only a certain percentage of members can get to games in sydney. i've explained it quite a few times, but some people just don't get it

It's hard for some to comprehend.

Don't worry mate we know the truth.

Rabbits20

Immortal
You make out like this is only an issue for Souths. Do other clubs not have the same issues? Your using conjecture as facts and truth.
You say your a truth teller show me some truth rather than guess work. If you can't back it up it doesn't count.

Souths have the most members living outside of Sydney out of any of the other Sydney teams.

Souths member base stretches wide and far. Surely you know this????

If not its concerning!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Way to ruin a great thread R20 you absolute f**knugget

I'm giving my opinion.

No need to get abusive!!!!

You obviously don't like truth talk re Souths.

Get over the hatred and see the valid points I raised here.

The hatred for Souths on LU is just ridiculous.

I'll always stand up for my team!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Nationwide Souths are the best supported club with a large Interstate fan base and of all the clubs in the NRL they would have the largest discrepancy between membership numbers and game attendances.

You only have to look at the sheer volume that attend games in Brisbane and the Gold Coast to see that

Souths do a fabulous job with their memberships and their owners have basically said if you're not a member, you're not a fan. They actively encourage all fans to get on board even if they can't attend games. Timmah would be able to post up their ticketed and non-ticketed membership numbers and they're fairly balanced from memory.

It has been reported in the SMH that there are an estimated 200,000 Souths bumper stickers in Australia

The only clubs that could seriously match Souths in this respect are the Broncos (they have a large Sydney fanbase) and the Warriors. The Warriors for some reason don't offer a Sydney based membership. They should. If they offered tickets to say 4 away games in Sydney they would go close to doubling their membership numbers. Whenever the Warriors play the Roosters in Sydney we get a massive boost in the attendance.

So I just don't get the Souths bashing on their crowd numbers. We should applaud them for getting people to pay into the club and demonstrate their love for their team even when they can't get to games.

Thank you mate for your honesty. It is appreciated.

I know occasionally we disagree, lol. But you're a good bloke.

I've been trying to say the same thing you have said but people just troll in reply!!!!!!

Lambretta, you are a truth teller:)

You're a shining light out of Roosters supporters on LU.

I have great respect for you. You always stand up for your team too and keep doing that. I'll continue to stand up for my team.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I agree, these 2 clowns have destroyed the Souths forum. Every thread is hijacked with total bullshit. Makes bunniesman seem like a member of mensa... Oh wait

Come and say that on the Souths forum then to all the guys!!!!!

The Souths forum is a great place.

Pommy

Coach

No it's the R20 and Alien wankathon forum.

To be honest I'm not even sure it's two people or just one person talking to themselves.

Last edited:

alien

Referee
How many interstate members are there, how many international? The TRUTH is out there and I need a truth seer and teller to show it to me. Can you step up and be that truth teller or are you going to continue with bullshit and guess work?

the only reason you think it's bullshit is because you are ignorant. there have been plenty of people on here who aren't even souths fans who have admitted that souths have a lot of fans right around the country. if you had any common sense you would understand that there would be a fair few people who live in cairns and perth who would get the qld membership or w.a. membership because souths play 1 home game each in cairns and perth. souths would also have fans in sydney who don't go to games, or many games, for whatever reason, just like any other club, but them getting a non-ticketed membership is better than not getting a membership at all

Last edited:

Pommy

Coach
the only reason you think it's bullshit is because you are ignorant. there have been plenty of people on here who aren't even souths fans who have admitted that souths have a lot of fans right around the country. if you had any common sense, you also understand that there would be a fair few people who live in cairns and perth who would get the qld membership or w.a. membership because souths play 1 home game each in cairns and perth. souths would also have fans in sydney who don't go to games, or many games, for whatever reason, just like any other club, but them getting a non-ticketed membership is better than not getting a membership at all

I don't dispute that but I asked for facts TRUTH not guess work.

alien

Referee

To be honest I'm not even sure it's two people or just one person talking to themselves.

ahhh stop being a whinging pom! :lol:

in the words of the joker "why so serious???" it's just a rugby league forum. stop being so miserable and chill out! have some green tea! do try it! :cool:

It gets a bit sus when you see Alien make a post at 3am, then Rabbits20 quoting him at 3:01 to say "good post, truth teller".
Can we just send him/them off to Syria to fight ISIS?

alien

Referee
It gets a bit sus when you see Alien make a post at 3am, then Rabbits20 quoting him at 3:01 to say "good post, truth teller".
Can we just send him/them off to Syria to fight ISIS?

when the great mr trump wins the u.s. election, he will make sure that islamic state are as operational as balmange leagues club! :D

Pommy

Coach

in the words of the joker "why so serious???" it's just a rugby league forum. stop being so miserable and chill out! have some green tea! do try it! :cool:

No those were R20s words. Funny how you've used them as well.

You must be one of the ones we deported for having a terminally low IQ.

Rabbit toes

First Grade

I've illuded many times that the both of you are clowns. New threads daily on the same subject, old threads filled with pointless banter, ALOT of regulars in the Souths forum steer clear of there now thank to you 2 gooses ( Or possibly 1 with 2 accounts ).

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I'm giving my opinion.

No need to get abusive!!!!

You obviously don't like truth talk re Souths.

Get over the hatred and see the valid points I raised here.

The hatred for Souths on LU is just ridiculous.

I'll always stand up for my team!!!!!!

It's not hatred for souffs. It's disdain of you.

when the great mr trump wins the u.s. election, he will make sure that islamic state are as operational as balmange leagues club! :D
:crazy:
ol:

Said the whiney emo magpie...

I've illuded many times that the both of you are clowns. New threads daily on the same subject, old threads filled with pointless banter, ALOT of regulars in the Souths forum steer clear of there now thank to you 2 gooses ( Or possibly 1 with 2 accounts ).

Top post.