What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wonder how this is going to effect Souffs...

gypsy

Bench
Whoever wins the court case would get Souffs for a year.
Whoever lost the case would get Souffs for the next five.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
His net worth is well north of 100 million. Souths is a relatively small part of that. And he hasn't put any money into us the last 3 years. We've running at a profit. And (allegedly) the reason for the divorce is how busy he's been. Which means his income stream is as strong as ever.

No reason to worry. Or for the haters, no reason to celebrate.

You can't claim haters until you win something champion.

Souths is probably somewhere in between the clawed-up cat's scratching pole and a crappy tourist T-shirt you got in Hawaii in terms of things you'd fight for in a break-up. I think Rusty should be able to hold onto it today when everything is halved.

bottle

Coach
As some nark (literally) suggested on radio this morning, the reintroduction of cheerleaders. They were only punted to appease the missus.

LRC69

Juniors
Why would you want to be married when you are a millionaire star anyway. The marriage and relationship has served its purpose and produced children for them both...she will find a toy boy who will do a better job than rusty when it counts and he will hang out with 20 something year old actresses looking for a break.
Im sure they will remain great friends and bring up the kids together with lots of love... its a win win situation.
Marriage for life is so old school now!! It goes against humans natural instinct.

gUt

Coach
As some nark (literally) suggested on radio this morning, the reintroduction of cheerleaders. They were only punted to appease the missus.

Quick question, what's the difference between suggesting something and literally suggesting something?

Fire

First Grade
Am i being sexist and misogynist if I suggest that Danielle Spencer is over the hill anyway?

Nah. I always thought she was pretty ordinary. As if Rusty wouldn't be chopping up Julia Roberts, Halle Berry, and all those minxes (well I hope he is).

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
She'll get half the club.

Half of something worth nothing is ??

He'll have to either sell assets or increase borrowings to pay her off.

Which means he'll have a fair whack of interest to pay every year

Downloads are killing the movie industry and the days of the mega fees for actors are coming to an end

He might have to go back to 30 odd foot of Grunt but they'd struggle to fill the front bar of the Hopetoun Hotel.

Whatever happens, we can all lol@souff$

eozsmiles

Bench
Russ will be out on the turps every weekend like a normal red blooded single Aussie bloke. Won't have to look far for company amongst the bunnies. Pretty sure Issaac will be happy to run off him.

For the people saying that Souths will benefit because russ has more time for footy.....he is a Hollywood actor, he doesn't play. In 2012 Souths had their best year since he took over and not coincidentally Russ was out of the country most of the year.

Last edited:

bottle

Coach
Quick question, what's the difference between suggesting something and literally suggesting something?

Haha, split infinitives and wordplay don't mix, do they?

The goose in question uses 'The Nark' as his nic on the radio.

LazyDreamer

Bench
Am i being sexist and misogynist if I suggest that Danielle Spencer is over the hill anyway?

Nope. If she was a car, you'd be wondering why he didn't trade up years ago. Hell, the dude who played Percy Wetmore in The Green Mile can put him onto a dealership...

alost.jpg