What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wonder what new illegal tackle will be invented

This Year?

Immortal

Noa

First Grade
nah

I was born and raised in the area like many others on the back of that success

You maybe, but alot of the support they got around the country came off the back of that success.

11Straight

Juniors
You maybe, but alot of the support they got around the country came off the back of that success.
And something you pack of simpletons will never emulate.

Enjoy your past couple of years in the spotlight because thats all coming to an end (Melbourne Storm exp date oct 2008.)

In ten-pin bowling terms your next couple of years will be nothing but a gutter-ball.;-)

Noa

First Grade
And something you pack of simpletons will never emulate.

Enjoy your past couple of years in the spotlight because thats all coming to an end (Melbourne Storm exp date oct 2008.)

In ten-pin bowling terms your next couple of years will be nothing but a gutter-ball.;-)

If that happens, which I highly doubt, we'll just read the book "My life as a Dragons Fan: How to enjoy the football when your team is sh*t and a complete let down for 30 years" to give us some tips on how to deal with it.

11Straight

Juniors
If that happens, which I highly doubt, we'll just read the book "My life as a Dragons Fan: How to enjoy the football when your team is sh*t and a complete let down for 30 years" to give us some tips on how to deal with it.
All good things come to an end.

Hey do me a favour,There has been a documentary ive been looking for in ABC shops "Melbourne a dynasty in ruins" it was recorded in late 2008 and would be much appreciated if you could let me know when it will be available to buy.

Thanx.

Noa

First Grade
All good things come to an end.

Hey do me a favour,There has been a documentary ive been looking for in ABC shops "Melbourne a dynasty in ruins" it was recorded in late 2008 and would be much appreciated if you could let me know when it will be available to buy.

Thanx.

I hated that doco :x .

LESStar58

Referee
You are a dipsh*t who knows nothing about football. Just because he went himself does not make him a hog.

dope.

you are all a bunch of bandwagon storm fans, pick the winner glory hunting fence jumping mexicans.

bullsh*t. Mundine wanted the glory for himself and you know it. Come up with some new jibes instead of "you know nothing about football" and "bandwagon jumping".

Dope.

AILD

Bench
your hair looks silly 11straight.

sorry...i had to be a bit harsh..but you deserved it.

LESStar58

Referee
Flat as your reply to the blindingly obvious.

It had as much chance of being flat as you are of being heterosexual.

:lol:

When in doubt, go for a homophobic insult. Feckin' nitwit.

Well, given that I am heterosexual (just ask your girlfriend) Geyer's pass to Martin must have been flat.

11Straight

Juniors
your hair looks silly 11straight.

sorry...i had to be a bit harsh..but you deserved it.
Don't be like that.:lol:
Hey a serious question have you seen the movie step brothers??.

If you have from now on you call me nighthawk.:lol::lol:

Last edited:

LESStar58

Referee
Funny that.... judging from the racked up chick with the champagne bottle in that user's avatar I figured Stormchaser was a chick.

AILD

Bench
Don't be like that.:lol:
Hey a serious question have you seen the movie step brothers??.

If you have from now on you call me nighthawk.:lol::lol:

alright but from now on you gotta call me dragon.

Last edited:

Syko

Juniors
bullsh*t. Mundine wanted the glory for himself and you know it. Come up with some new jibes instead of "you know nothing about football" and "bandwagon jumping".

Dope.

the f**k would you know about football mr "I just started following the storm after the won"