What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ian Hindy signs.

Phillips

Referee
number8 said:
Morrison is the games 2nd best 2nd rower imo. And not replacable imo. Ian is a great signing but isn't half the player Morrison is. Not many are though!

well said :clap:

Suitman

Post Whore
First Lowrie, then Finch and now Hindmarsh.

I told all you people to be patient. ;-)

Suity

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Yes I agree, whilst Ian is a good player, he's the not the same as Morrison. We're definately gonna miss Morro, most unluckiest player not to play SOO. :(

BD5733

Juniors
I Hindy was born on the 31st March 1977. Making him 29

While Morro was born on the 28th May 1976. Making him 30.

stiffmeister

Bench
Good signing,

How old is Ian? 30? Still young. People complain that he played average at Canberra. BUT wasnt he forced out from Parra? He never wanted to be at Canberra. He's coming home next year. Watch him perform. Again great signing, he will do well with his bro. They will work together like a sincronised machine. Like a well oiled machine. Bros working together produces results. A masterstroke by Hagan

Eelectrica

Referee
Excellent news, now allow me to explain why.

Whilst working today I heard on the radio something about Hindmarsh and NRL. I didn't hear exactly what they said, and feared the worst for Nathan.

So I'm relieved the news was about Ian signing, and not Nathan joining our evergrowing unavailability list.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
eelavation said:
anyone got a straight-jacket for Parra-Dude Jay???? :lol:

No need mate. But rest assured when he fails next year I'll definitely be bumping this thread and the other one just to laugh at all the people making out as if we've signed Sonny Bill Williams.

One of the worst players to ever play in Super League and I'm made out to be the fool for not wanting him to come back? Why don't we sign David Vaealiki while we're at it? No, I'd better not suggest that because he's after a release from Wigan and if it got to management/Hagan then they'd probably go for him and you lot would make out like we've just signed Mark Gasnier!

Actually, maybe that straight jacket isn't a bad idea.

Parra Guru

Coach
eelavation said:
IAN HINDMARSH

The Parramatta National Rugby League Club is pleased to announce that player Ian Hindmarsh will rejoin the Club for the 2007 season.

Ian is currently playing for Les Catalans in the English Super League.

f**k YEAH!!!

Redback71

First Grade
No need mate. But rest assured when he fails next year I'll definitely be bumping this thread and the other one just to laugh at all the people making out as if we've signed Sonny Bill Williams.

One of the worst players to ever play in Super League and I'm made out to be the fool for not wanting him to come back? Why don't we sign David Vaealiki while we're at it? No, I'd better not suggest that because he's after a release from Wigan and if it got to management/Hagan then they'd probably go for him and you lot would make out like we've just signed Mark Gasnier!

keep it up mate remember last year when he was bagged out and he then went on too score two tries and the raiders gave the team they played a flogging.

Phillips

Referee
Redback71 said:
keep it up mate remember last year when he was bagged out and he then went on too score two tries and the raiders gave the team they played a flogging.

and i remember that was his only decent game of the yr :sarcasm:

Stagger eel

Staff member
ParraDude_Jay said:

Don't worry I'm sure you'll remind us if Ian struggles and quite frankly i don't give a sh*t...you seem to be more Highly strung about the signing than the rest of us are.

you see most of us agree that we will lose a bit having Ian replace Morro and it's been mentioned on several occasions by several people yet you seem to have a problem with people accepting the decision by the club to sign him...I'm sure you can deal with it in your own little way..

Maybe you can go out watch that other sh*thouse signing we made go around for the Roosters, I did, and enjoyed watching him tear the Cowboys a new arsehole..

or better still go and have a cry it'll make you feel better.

Nikki

Coach
Holic SMS'd me this morning and I nearly crashed the car! By the time I got the next 3 messages I was in tears!!! Soooo happy!!

Dunno what was with Mum Hindy who had just got back from France tellin me nothing was happening on Sat then he signs on Monday... Oh Well.. Cant wait til pre season training begins!!!

Latest posts