What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Icc 2005

Rustay

Juniors
Meaning Internation Cricket Captain 2005 - Ashes Season, i think is the full title. Anyways, has anyone got or played the game? I saw it the other day and thought it looked alright but thought id read up a bit on it, but cant seem to find much info really, the odd bit here and there.

Just about had enough of RPIC because of the fact you just cant lose on the game, so thought id find out if anyone recommends this game.

Cheers.

DB

First Grade
yeah, i bought it just after christmas. i think it is a very good game. you can play as the county teams in england or play as an international team. i started one as australia and up to 2007, and i dont think ive lost a series yet.

i would recommend it.

DB

First Grade
there is also this other called the Ashes, and you can play classic ashes tours like 1941 etc.

The Devil

Bench
I've got ICC 2005, not the Ashes one.

The game is great, and i'm up to season 2010 on county, and i haven't played in about 2 months!

It's addictive!

strewth_mate

Bench
Are they releasing an Australian Cricket Captain game along with this one again? The old one with the state cricket was pretty good.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
the australian cricket captain game had nothing over the icc cricket captain games.
mate im sure if u look around u can download it for a 1 day free trial.

i downloaded the full version off a site (might of been cricinfo or somthing) n it let me have a 1 day trial with the full version.

if u were keen u could just keep downloading it every day and keep the save file which u create with the game n ud have it for free

Jono078

Referee
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
the australian cricket captain game had nothing over the icc cricket captain games.

i downloaded the full version off a site (might of been cricinfo or somthing) n it let me have a 1 day trial with the full version.

if u were keen u could just keep downloading it every day and keep the save file which u create with the game n ud have it for free

While searching for info on the game I came across this..

http://www.cricketweb.net/downloadscentre/commerical/internationalcricketcaptain2005.php

Has a 1 day trial.

Red Bear

Referee
sounds ok, i'd just play county cricket i think (like i do on cricket 2005) as the mighty Surrey County Cricket Club :)

The Devil

Bench
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:

Unless you did your research..

Red Bear

Referee
Good game.
My trial finished downloading at about 7 last night, midday today theone day has elapsed??? What the f**k? you cant have a second trial either:(

Red Bear

Referee
Oh and can you buy it over thenet without actually buying the disc, meaning you can just continue to play the version you have downloaded?