What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICC ODI World Cup Oct-Nov 2023

JJ

Immortal
Good win, the two superpowers in the final

Aust’s batting is pretty fragile though, India huge favourites

King-Gutho94

Coach
Hard to see us winning on Sunday.

But putting south africa through the wringer for another 4 years of choker talk is as good as holding the cup I reckon.

They will continue to be haunted by WC semi finals until they win one. Especially when they play the Aussies.

King-Gutho94

Coach
If we blow India's top order away like that, we win. Different proposition to the choking Jaarpies obviously but it can be done.

They're clear favourites but we know how to win World Cups
We had them 3/4 in the first game didnt we.

If Bison held onto to Kohli they would have been 4/14 chasing 210.

We probably win that game

JJ

Immortal
If we blow India's top order away like that, we win. Different proposition to the choking Jaarpies obviously but it can be done.

They're clear favourites but we know how to win World Cups
yep, but the two wickets were rather different - I would expect the final wicket to be a little less fresh... (as per their game with us) - all things being equal though, man for man they are the best team, but the best team doesn't always win

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Just need a game where all the moving parts work well at the same time. Can that be the final?

Patty will win the toss and under McDerp's guidance choose to bowl first and we'll be chasing 785.

Oh, and hard luck South Chokia.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Marnus got out playing a brainless Stonis shot.
Marnus saved 15 runs in the field.

He played terribly though with the bat.

I wouldnt change the side for the final.

Just go with what we had last night and just hope a few of those x-factors in Marsh and Maxwell come off.

Latest posts