What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICC ODI World Cup Oct-Nov 2023

This Year?

Immortal
And why the f**k is he bowling pace on again all of a sudden? This team hurts my brain
Making sure the batters do their job
images

TheParraboy

Staff member
Aust need 313 to win

If SA drop as many catches as we did, we could win this one quite well …

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I quite enjoyed how Starc and Cummins were talking about the field. You can feel the respect, between two experienced players who know each other very well, I like that plus they are Blues.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That's a big last over, Saffa's left at least 20 runs out there especially the way we fielded.

Bazal

Post Whore
Great final over. Yorkers still the king of death bowling. And skipper left one Starc over in the sheds, FMD

Starc has 52 World Cup wickets. McGrath is top all time with 71. Not bad considering McGrath played 4 and Starc has played 2 plus 2 games.

He will finish this tournament in the top 3 and if he goes around again in 2027 (doubtful) he can probably claim top spot.