What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICC ODI World Cup Oct-Nov 2023

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I’ve seen a shitload of overreaction by the media here to how we’ve started… IMO we’ve been pretty f**king lucky with the schedule….

The Dutch and Bangers in the first 3 games…

Our mates across the ditch start with India and SA…. and the Aussie media has been pretty rough…

I think things will start to square up as the group stages progress.
We need to bank the points on the first half of the draw, which we’re doing and the big win over England have us the best possible start. We’ll drop a few games in the back half but if we keep things close itv should be enough to get us into the knockout stage.

Iamback

Coach
We need to bank the points on the first half of the draw, which we’re doing and the big win over England have us the best possible start. We’ll drop a few games in the back half but if we keep things close itv should be enough to get us into the knockout stage.

We are the opposite, Not only need to get wins late against the weaker teams. Also need to win big to catch NRR

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Ignorant kiwi here trying to discern whether that’s satire or reality, harder and harder these days…

but if they need counselling because a democratic referendum doesn’t go there way, well tbh I’m not sure about their resilience
Slightly ironic that Australia also have the whitest team in the whole tournament

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
When did the West Indies get so completely shit at the one day game? They didn’t even get close to qualifying, 5th in the super six qualifying round (top 2 (SL and ND) qualified)