What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Idris to Titans??

skeepe

Immortal
Has anyone ever gone to the Titans and actually become a better player? It's like the Queensland version of Souths.

Guvner

First Grade
I'd say it means Bennett doesnt rate him. Id say Snowden will be scrambling back to the Sharks for their offer as well.

Packy

Bench
I admit I am sad to lose him. I like him as a guy and a player. He isn't perfect and I accept that.

On the other hand. I cannot wait to play against Steve Michaels and Idris on the same side! Defending against Morris too.

so next year they will have

Old preston. on the last year of a deal? would be good money
prince. each year he would be getting more
same as bailey
new massive deal for idris

and then.

who? a bunch of dudes. no hooker. no 5/8.

maybe we can get birdy back....

The scavening Gold Coast Seagulls strike again...

The original Giants sign their own mini giant.. they keep Charging forward acting like Titans.. but all we remember is the mighty Seagulls.

On a serious note if Champion also comes to Titans, they would IMO be a 5/8 and a good prop short of being serious contenders..

ByRd

First Grade
Idris or Graham.

I'd take James Graham and a guy to build a forward pack around..

Graham and Tolman as props...please...that is dominant.

They'll find someone to play centres with Morris...

Great props are hard to come by...decent centres come around whenever.

You know, a few weeks ago i would of been angry that Jamal was leaving but since the reports came out about Graham, i would prefer him and with the emergence of Tim Lafai we already have an exciting replacement. Goodluck to Idris.

Packy

Bench
the more I think about it the more upset I am. I really enjoyed watching him play in my team.

Sleep

Juniors
Major blow to the Dogs?! For what he's rumoured to be getting paid they'll be celebrating. He is just not that good. Sucks for the Gold Coast. Michaels and Idris defending on the same team? :lol:

Ladmate

Bench
Titans need two halves, not Idris. I would be looking to steal James Maloney from the Warriors if I were them.

Wow great pick up from the Titans!

He's only 20 just think how much stronger he is going to get in years to come when he matures physically.

He will be an absolute powerhouse for them.

Lightening quick wingers in Mead and Gordon and powerhouse centres in Tomane and Idris with Prince in the halves.

Good times for Gold Coast fans.

Doug2234

First Grade
What is the appeal of the overweight back.

I would think Titans would play him in the second row but they already have Laffranchi, Harrison and Minichello