What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Cronk joins the Roosters, the 2018 competition is over before it starts

31 pages? All I can say is Albert know how to wind you guys up as you keep replying to his inanity (and yes, I'm aware of the irony of me posting what I am).

THE CHAMP

First Grade
This coming from the guy who started up a cute little homage thread as a desperate way to seek the great man's approval and everlasting love. I understand the pain of unrequited love, my dear Captain Barnacle, I really do. But you're just going to have to learn to let go and perhaps try and be less of a redneck moving forward.

It's captain haddock isn't it?

OldPanther

Coach
You need a few lessons in elementary logic. The Tigers two fluke 10-8 wins do not make anyone an idiot.

The Tigers have improved on last year and shocked the two top teams with identical 10-8 wins. Their luck will not continue throughout the season because the Tigers do not have the talent roster of the Roosters, Storm, Cowboys and Warriors (the top 4 teams).

Panthers are in the top 4 thanks.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Adam Kungl and myself, along with Popeye, standout as the core three of the six posters on this forum with an IQ above room temperature.

We elite posters stick together because we don't like conceding anything to very stupid people.
No you are a fool.

You prove it time and time again.

Did anyone on this forum see Cooper Cronk's performance on Sunday night?

What more proof do you need that the title of this thread is spot on?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Wasn’t even the best half on the field for the roosters on the weekend. The other qlder was