What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Cronk joins the Roosters, the 2018 competition is over before it starts

2141 fella

Juniors
Adam, or whoever the fk you are...
I have a few things for you:
1. You are not a journalist. Stop trying to make your Godforsaken dumbarse rants sound like skewed facts.
2. You seem to like polls. Why don’t you sit and take a count of how many times you have been ridiculed and abused here, and take a good long look at yourself.
3. You masturbatingly speak of the roosters and Melbourne’s talent roster. Where was this roster during the WT convincing wins?. The fact you called both wins “ flukes “, shows you really have your head up your arse. If the undefeated Weststigers had the talent roster if your roosters, then we’d be 1 and 1. A loss to the wooden spoon favourites who had a player sin binned.... and a patchy win over the actual whipping boys if this years comp.
4. As for the top 4, you might want to have a quick glance at the ladder. The actual, official NRL ladder.
I know it’s vastly different from the one on your bedroom and bathroom walls, but remember how yours come to an abrupt end when Mum knocks on the door.
5. The undefeated track record of the glorious Weststigers against the “ premiership heavyweights “ does not make you an idiot. Nobody else can take away your birth right to make yourself the laughing stock, and number 1 idiot on this site. As good as the WT are, we can’t accept recognition for the single-handed success you have achieved in your quest for idiocy.

King hit

Coach
Considering some of the results we've seen over these first 2 weeks anything is possible in this competition. Who would've thought the Tigers would win their first 2 games.

adamkungl

Immortal
1. You are not a journalist. Stop trying to make your Godforsaken dumbarse rants sound like skewed facts.
2. You seem to like polls. Why don’t you sit and take a count of how many times you have been ridiculed and abused here, and take a good long look at yourself.
3. You masturbatingly speak of the roosters and Melbourne’s talent roster. Where was this roster during the WT convincing wins?. The fact you called both wins “ flukes “, shows you really have your head up your arse. If the undefeated Weststigers had the talent roster if your roosters, then we’d be 1 and 1. A loss to the wooden spoon favourites who had a player sin binned.... and a patchy win over the actual whipping boys if this years comp.
4. As for the top 4, you might want to have a quick glance at the ladder. The actual, official NRL ladder.
I know it’s vastly different from the one on your bedroom and bathroom walls, but remember how yours come to an abrupt end when Mum knocks on the door.
5. The undefeated track record of the glorious Weststigers against the “ premiership heavyweights “ does not make you an idiot. Nobody else can take away your birth right to make yourself the laughing stock, and number 1 idiot on this site. As good as the WT are, we can’t accept recognition for the single-handed success you have achieved in your quest for idiocy.

Haha nice meltdown merkin

2141 fella

Juniors
Ha Ha. Meltdown ? Me ?
Nah, I’m the Weststigers supporter.
Besides, why are you supporting Adamk so stoutly, Albert ?

Adam Kungl and myself, along with Popeye, standout as the core three of the six posters on this forum with an IQ above room temperature.

We elite posters stick together because we don't like conceding anything to very stupid people.

2141 fella

Juniors
Adam Kungl and myself, along with Popeye, standout as the core three of the six posters on this forum with an IQ above room temperature.

We elite posters stick together because we don't like conceding anything to very stupid people.

Oh my God !
I’ll tell you what, Mr bi-polar forum idiot..... seeing that you love a poll, and seeing that your iq would suffer the same fate as your roosters last week..... let’s take a vote on the forum asking simply who is the most intelligent out of you and I.
Real simple. The loser doesn’t post for 365 days. Not like the lady in your chookpen that vowed not to post for a year if the chooks didn’t win by 18+..... then posted again 2 days later.
And of course, only 1 vote from you. And Australian votes only, no French ones.
You, me. Who is the most intelligent. Loser shuts his stupid French loving, ive got an idea so let’s make a thread, poll loving fkkn trap.
Somehow, I hear the words “ Le retreat”

Hoofhearted

Juniors
As a fellow Tigers supporter thanks for sticking up for us, but I get the feeling old Albert just got you Hook, Line and Sinker. Don't take the bait man, you'll give yourself a heart attack.

First Grade
Oh my God !
I’ll tell you what, Mr bi-polar forum idiot..... seeing that you love a poll, and seeing that your iq would suffer the same fate as your roosters last week..... let’s take a vote on the forum asking simply who is the most intelligent out of you and I.
Real simple. The loser doesn’t post for 365 days. Not like the lady in your chookpen that vowed not to post for a year if the chooks didn’t win by 18+..... then posted again 2 days later.
And of course, only 1 vote from you. And Australian votes only, no French ones.
You, me. Who is the most intelligent. Loser shuts his stupid French loving, ive got an idea so let’s make a thread, poll loving fkkn trap.
Somehow, I hear the words “ Le retreat”
Lol I for one vote for Adam I mean Albert.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Where is pops anyway?

The great man is gone...

That'll do me folks, I've made a promise that watching every game of RL is enough, having other interests to pursue there'll be no more of the time I have left spent reading/writing/commenting on the game

May everyone on LU without exception have a healthy happy life . . . so it is with just two clicks I'm gone, a pest no more

Silent Knight

First Grade
But you'll never forget the taste of his arse will you Waylon.

This coming from the guy who started up a cute little homage thread as a desperate way to seek the great man's approval and everlasting love. I understand the pain of unrequited love, my dear Captain Barnacle, I really do. But you're just going to have to learn to let go and perhaps try and be less of a redneck moving forward.

Latest posts